Job title: Senior Solution Consultant
Job description: Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is consistently recognized as the category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers, including American Express, Cisco and IBM rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time.
Our Solution Consultants lead the tactical implementation of on-boarding clients as well as oversee professional services projects that pave the way for high engagement and user adoption of our award winning product.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for new client onboardings & implementing Seismic’s range of solutions to existing clients
- Partner with clients to help them understand Seismic’s software and implementation best practices
- Consulting with clients and developing solutions that leverage Seismic’s Content Management System and LiveDoc capabilities
- Building / Automating client’s presentations into LiveDocs based on solution requirements
- Review and analyze client content and collateral to determine organizational methodologies
- Understand business and content-related problems to identify and present solutions
- Lead the creation of production dynamic document templates for new and existing clients
- Provide support and ongoing services for existing clients in accordance with SLAs
- Assist with conducting on-site and virtual training with clients as necessary
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Consultative approach to understanding a client’s use case and offering solutions catered to the client
- Ability to architect solutions based on customer requirements using the capabilities of Seismic
- Experience with organization methodologies for large volumes of content including folder architectures and metadata
- Strong written & verbal communication skills to guide the client through implementation and ability to initiate and manage relationships with client at all levels
- Critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise
- Keen & proactive attitude to learning new skills and challenging yourself
- Advanced proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 6-8 years of experience in consulting, implementation or a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience with SaaS a plus
- Basic knowledge of data systems and structures e.g. HTML or SQL a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM a plus
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Drop files here
Drop files here
Do you require a Visa/Work Permit to work in the specified location? *
If so, please specify below *
What is your highest education level? *
Have you read Seismic’s privacy disclosure outlined below? *
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Seismic Software, Inc. (“Controller”), which is located at 12390 El Camino Real, San Diego, California 92130 USA and can be contacted by emailing . Controller’s employee responsible for data protection is Tim Dzierzek, who can be contacted at . Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at .
Your personal data will be retained by Controller for 180 days to allow Controller to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. Any requests can be sent to . You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
Please Acknowledge that you have read the privacy disclosure.
Seismic has my consent to collect, store, and process my data for the purpose of considering me for employment, and for up to 180 days thereafter. *
Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 04:03:10 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net