Job title: Senior Solution Architect Managed FinOps
Job description: Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
Currently, we’re looking for a Solutions Architect with a focus on FinOps for our Managed Services Business at Nordcloud. This role functions as a bridge between the Product Managers and the Offering Team. Your technical understanding enables you to understand where our products evolve, while your commercial mindset allows you to partially take full responsibility for smaller deals as well.
Your role includes:
- Providing pre sales technical solution support to the country sales teams on customer bids relating to Capacity Resell and Managed FinOps
- Provide commercial deal and pricing support to the country sales teams on customer bids relating to Capacity Resell and Managed FinOps
- Supporting the ongoing delivery and experience of customers on Nordcloud’s Managed Capacity and Managed FinOps products once customers are contracted & onboarded
- Supporting the product leader with the continual development and delivery of the Capacity Resell and Managed FinOps product roadmap
- Providing active support in the ongoing product content creation and maintenance of content including customer facing collateral and contract templates for the business
- Experience gained in a similar position such as IT Architect or Technical Product Manager
- A good understanding of Managed Cloud Applications and Capacity
- Ability to work within a distributed organization
- Knowledge and practical experience in working with agile methodologies
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- We’re continuously developing our business – that means, we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries using cutting-edge public cloud technologies
- We work closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Amazon Web Services, Google, and Microsoft
- Work when you’re the most productive. Do you get up early or can’t work before your 3rd coffee? We offer flexible working hours. As long as the customer is happy, your colleagues are happy and you are happy – we are happy as well!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as weekly coffee catch-ups and Tuesday after work!
- We grow together! There’s a possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training – choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget!
All applicants must have a valid permit to work in the EU. Please read our before applying.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net