Job title: Senior Software Engineer – Microsoft 365 Platform (remote work possible)
Job description: You will work as a Senior Software Engineer – Microsoft 365 Platform within a multinational team for implementing new company SharePoint portal, migrating applications and workflows from current legacy intranet site.
- Analyzing applications and workflows deployed in the current portal environment along with business users to elicit all required use cases.
- Contributing to design the architecture of the new portal as an integrated platform in the applications landscape and support the migration of the services.
- Collaborating with external consultants for planning the migration (including effort estimation) and ensuring milestones are met.
- Managing future evolution of the portal.
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting intranet applications within the new platform.
- Integrating with already deployed applications.
- Training and support users in daily activities.
- Collaborating with IT Operations to ensure service availability.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronic engineering or equivalent education.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in a similar position.
- Fundamental and proven experience in software development and in scripting languages (C#, PowerShell).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint (Online).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams app development.
- Knowledge of commonly used architectural and cloud design patterns.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented analysis and design methodologies.
- Familiarity with the methodologies used for application integration (REST API, JSON, XML).
- Collaborative and motivated team-player, with a good level of ownership to actively drive assigned tasks forward.
- Fluent English communication skills (written, spoken).
- Holder of a valid work permit for Italy.
- Hands-on development experience with SQL-based databases.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Cloud Services (Azure).
- Familiarity with SharePoint Framework (SPFx).
- Familiarity with directory services concepts (AD/Azure AD).
What are your perks?
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues distributed across the globe.
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Nice location on the Carso natural area, 20 min away from Trieste downtown
- Well-being: family environment, indoor kitchen areas, outside recreational area, yoga lessons, jogging group at lunch time, health insurance, , flexible entry and lunch break time, 2% as additional contribution to pension funds
- Knowledge sharing is our philosophy
- Easy car parking inside the property and bikes and motorbikes lots
- Team parties twice a year
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watching !
We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
Applications Close Date
Contact Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net