Job title: Senior Software Embedded Engineer with wireless tech profile
Job description: This is a challenging position in the software embedded team at u-blox Malmö.You will be the key tech responsible person for a specific hardware platform. You will work with chip vendors, project managers, developers, application engineers and software test lead. The position is also a developer role working as software wireless communication programmer, with the possibility to focus on a technical area which you select yourself. If you have Wi-Fi, IP based protocol or Network security experience this is an extra plus.
You are an experienced software engineer with a drive to take on different tasks such as talking with the Stakeholders deciding the scope as well as being a part of the team as a developer. You have experience of being a tech lead, agile leader or wireless communication expert. You will keep together a backlog for a hardware platform with challenging customer use cases to be developed and verified.
The work is agile, we follow either Scrum or Kanban methodology adapted to the team need. You need to understand the Internet of Things networking principles.
We are working with applications, above the low-level Wi-Fi or BT drivers, including MQTT, TLS, cloud services, security ciphers, positioning, secure storage/boot, device management,
firmware over the air (FOTA) and machine learning.
As a person you have leadership as well as programming skills and you like to motivate and energize the team to work at a sustainable pace. You are also dedicated to work with software embedded challenges and have a possibility to grow your technical competence and be an important part of our road map discussions. If you have experience in WiFi based protocols then this is an extra plus. Meet your future colleagues !
- Technical(Agile Leader and/or wireless expert for a software product based on a HW platform
- Software design and developer in C for embedded, real-time systems
- Software developer in C# for test automation
- Support project planning and management in an agile environment
- Contribute to architectural decisions and software roadmap
Your Skills and Experience
- MS or BS in software engineering
- Wireless knowledge in general, Bluetooth and/or Wi-Fi in particular
- Extensive experience in C programming of embedded, real-time systems
- Knowledge in one or several areas; MQTT, TLS, Cloud Services, Security or FOTA
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Used to write technical documentation (in English language)
- Holder of a Swedish work permit
What are your perks?
- A multicultural and international company with many different nationalities
- We have annual summer and Christmas party. In between, we have AWs with pub!
- Nice central location in modern premises in the western harbor near Dockan in Malmö
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watching !
We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
Applications Close Date
Contact Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 06:42:29 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net