Job title: Senior Software Embedded Engineer
Job description: Senior Software Embedded Engineer
You are an important part of the software team who designs, develops and verifies software for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi modules to make IoT become a reality. Our teams are small and the work is performed closely in cooperation with technology and product strategy teams, as well as with production, customer support, and hardware design teams. You will be part of the entire product chain, from inception to production.We are working with IP-based services, cloud services, network and product security, WLAN protocols, Bluetooth BR/EDR/low energy, API design, code base is third party, open and closed sources and based on modern real-time operating systems. If you have Wi-Fi, IP based protocol or Network security experience this is an extra plus.
You are an experienced software developer of embedded systems with genuine interest in the technology. In your role there will be great opportunities to utilize a multitude of skills, to drive software design and architecture, to make use of your experience in implementation, profiling and optimization, troubleshooting, debugging and tracing, requirement analysis, test automation and much more. You will also have the opportunity to grow within a focus area of your interest. We work in an agile and collaborative way, and our employees are the most important resources. Together we are u-blox – meet your future colleagues !
- Software design and development in C for embedded, real-time systems
- Software development in C# for test automation
- Support project planning and management in an agile environment
- Contribute to architectural decisions and software roadmap
Your Skills and Experience
- MS or BS in engineering
- Wireless knowledge in general and preferably Bluetooth and Wi-Fi knowledge in particular
- Extensive experience in C programming of embedded, real-time systems
- Knowledge in IP networking is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills. Be able to collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Great communication skills
- Used to write technical documentation (in English language)
- Holder of a Swedish work permit
What are your perks?
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues distributed across the globe
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Focus on staff welfare by having socio-medical services
- Nice location central location in modern premises in the western harbor near Dockan in Malmö
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watching !
We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organisation and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
Applications Close Date
Contact Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
Job date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 07:51:22 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net