Job title: Senior Sales Engineer, Financial Services
Job description: Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is consistently recognized as the category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers, including American Express, Cisco and IBM rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time.
Seismic is transforming the way sales and marketing teams work together.
Our entire sales team is passionate about our product and take a consultative approach to selling our solution across several verticals, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, High Tech, and more.
Our Sales Engineer has a unique combination of technical savvy and business acumen. As a trusted advisor and an expert in Seismic’s products and services, you will partner with our sales & product teams to drive new sales opportunities. You’ll be influential in expanding our footprint through the acquisition of new customers and spreading the word about our cutting-edge technology working alongside Account Executives.
Who You Are:
- An excellent written and oral communicator who can convey our value proposition to C-Level Sales, Enablement, and Marketing executives.
- Consistent high achiever marked by perseverance and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
- Coachable, driven, with a no-limits, growth mindset.
- Passionate about sales.
What You Will Do:
- Gather and understand the business and technical requirements of our prospects and present a compelling solution
- Articulate our value proposition to senior executives in marketing, sales and IT
- Deliver product demonstrations, build proof-of-concepts, and custom product environments to showcase the product
- Act as technical lead for the sales team, and assist with technical evaluations
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with decision makers and assigned accounts, ensuring that we are strategically positioned for future opportunities.
- Keep current with technology trends and understand the competitive landscape
- Work closely with Product Management on existing and new product development
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of customer facing experience as a Sales/Support Engineer or Solutions Architect in an enterprise SaaS environment
- High proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Solid experience in enterprise software architecture, content management, CRM and identity management
- Execution-oriented initiative and with the ability to drive decisions to customer satisfaction
- Passion for technology and a love for working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and strong presentation skills
- Industry knowledge of our key markets (financial services, healthcare, technology, insurance) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel
What We Have for You:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions
- Generous vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Robust pension options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Location (City) *
Drop files here
Drop files here
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
Do you require a Visa/Work Permit to work in the specified location? *
If so, please specify below *
Have you read Seismic’s privacy disclosure outlined below? *
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Seismic Software, Inc. (“Controller”), which is located at 12390 El Camino Real, San Diego, California 92130 USA and can be contacted by emailing . Controller’s employee responsible for data protection is Tim Dzierzek, who can be contacted at . Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at .
Your personal data will be retained by Controller for 180 days to allow Controller to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. Any requests can be sent to . You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
Please Acknowledge that you have read the privacy disclosure.
What is your highest education level? *
Seismic has my consent to collect, store, and process my data for the purpose of considering me for employment, and for up to 180 days thereafter. *
Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 04:44:39 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net