Job title: Senior RF Design Engineer
Job description: Looking for Clever Heads!
As a RF Design Engineer and member of the HW team, you will be working on Cellular RF/Microwave circuits, on Cellular RF/Microwave circuits and test, on Cellular Modules Production setup development from the chipset to the module.
As a u-blox hardware engineer you will be working for one of the module global leading companies, fulfilling your passion for Cellular Technology and feeling part of our international R&D environment!
This role is open in Sgonico (Trieste), Italy
- Exhaustive test planning and execution
- Test reports generation and presentation
- Design tuning, circuit matching optimization (01005 SMD components rework)
- Calibration method validation
- Test software design and validation
- Product Documentation
- Production startup optimization and support
- Building blocks selection and qualification
- PCB routing supervision
- Module mass production supervision and optimization
Your Skills and Experience
- Master in Electronic Engineering
- Skilled in Instrument usage (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, etc.)
- Knowledge in the following areas is an asset:
- Cellular systems RF
- Positioning systems (GNSS)
- Analog design
- Programming languages and tools: Cadence Allegro, design entry (schematics)
- Basic knowledge: C, C++, Perl, VB
- S-parameters analysis tools type simulators (ADS)
- Electromagnetic simulation tools (HFSS)
- Ability to work as a member of bigger projects. Flexible team player
- Good analytical skills
- Good Italian and English communication skills both written and spoken
- PC tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Holder of a valid work permit for Italy
What are your perks?
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues distributed across the globe.
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Nice location on the Carso natural area, 20 min away from Trieste downtown
- Well-being: family environment, indoor kitchen areas, outside recreational area, yoga lessons, jogging group at lunch time, health insurance, flexible entry and lunch break time, 2% as additional contribution to pension funds
- Knowledge sharing is our philosophy
- Easy car parking inside the property and bikes and motorbikes lots
- Team parties twice a year
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watching !
We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organisation and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
Applications Close Date
Contact Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net