Job title: Senior Relationship Manager
Job description: We’re extending our team – are you our new Senior Relationship Manager?
Are you passionate about enabling transformational change in large enterprise organizations? Do you have a proven track record in Business Development, Management Consulting or Relationship Management? Do you thrive when having to juggle both niche projects, transformational activities and high-level strategy? Do you appreciate the value of working in a diverse environment?
Then you might be just the person we’re looking for!
At Combient you will be part of a passionate team with the mission to support our associated companies in their transformational journey. As our federated collaboration model continues to grow, we need to expand both capability and capacity in our Relationship Management team, to further accelerate our engagement with the companies that are actively engaged in our collaboration network – companies that represents some of the largest companies in Sweden and Finland, spanning a wide range of verticals.
Together with the rest of the team at Combient you will have a key role in engaging with and helping to drive strategic initiatives related to Digital Transformation and change management – in close collaboration with the companies. This is a unique opportunity to impact how the industry leverages new technologies to evolve and improve their business, products and service offerings – and doing so in a sustainable way.
We are looking for exceptional talent and expect you to be a curious individual with a strategic mind, and with up-to-date experience from engaging with large enterprise companies at C-level as well as deeper into the operational business units and divisions. You thrive by the opportunities that lie within digitalization and are able to spot opportunities in the context of the digital transformation journey that our associated companies are on.
As a Senior Relationship Manager at Combient you will:
- Manage and develop the relationship and engagement with designated companies in the network
- Build engagement plans, drive activities and identify opportunities for collaboration and value creation
- Engage in and drive workshops, forums and projects related to digital transformation
- Be a facilitator and trusted advisor to the companies that we work with
What we are looking for:
An experienced individual with demonstrable track record from working with large, international enterprise organizations. You bring industry domain experience, applicable to our associated group of companies and experience from engagement in larger digital transformation projects
We believe that you have a good understanding of enabling technologies that accelerates digital transformation and an exceptional drive and passion for creating and managing business development. You have experience from and understands how to effectively work in cross-functional teams.
As a person we believe you bring:
- 5-10 years of experience, based on relevant roles and background
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- A solid business understanding with ability to apply analytical and strategic thinking
- A team player approach with the ability to work independently
- A creative mind and way of working
- A high level of integrity and work ethic
- A structured approach, and ability to set priorities right
- High level of motivated with passion and ability to create long-term relationships
Stockholm or Helsinki
- Please note that you must have a Swedish/Finnish/EU work permit. Full proficiency in professional English required. Additional language proficiency is considered a plus.
Are you the person we’re looking for? Please get in touch and send your application and CV our way.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our Head of HR, Jonas Wettergren
Combient Group is the leading cross-industry collaboration network in the Nordics and brings together 32 of the largest companies in the Nordics, enabling an accelerated approach on digital transformation by sharing experiences, insights and driving co-creation. Combient is convinced that collaborating across industries helps us move both faster and smarter.
Executives and experts all work together under a mutual non-disclosure agreement between Combient and the associated companies. The Combient group also includes the data science company Combient Mix, the venture client alliance Combient Foundry, the initiative that is connecting companies along value chains to create impactful low carbon and circular business opportunities Combient Pure, and the learning experience company Collegial.
Location: Helsingfors – Stockholm
Job date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 04:01:04 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net