Job title: Senior (React) Front End Developer & Team Lead
Job description: Location: 10405 Berlin, Germany
Job Type: Full time
B-works is a Venture Builder and Digital Product Development company that focuses on finding product-market-fit.
Being part of the B-works team means working for an entrepreneurial company that is passionate about developing ambitious, tailor-made solutions to complex problems. We work with international corporations as well as innovative start-ups on building up new business models from scratch, and support them from strategy development to conception, user experience design to software development, and data-driven business model validation.
After Zurich, B-works has opened its second office in Berlin and is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world in Product Management, User Experience, Software Development, and AI.
To that end, B-works is seeking a hardworking and passionate Senior (React) Front End Developer & Team Lead. This Web Developer will be part of a start-up team that is focused on delivering best-in-class Business Model Innovation, Digital Products and Web Experiences to our customers.
Our Tech-Stack includes the following programming languages and frameworks:
- PHP: Laravel, Symfony
- Content Management Systems/ CMS: Drupal, Laravel Nova
- Lead multiple projects as team lead and mentor
- Define, design, develop, and test innovative (RESTful) web applications using modern front-end frameworks, technologies, and tools
- Develop modern web applications and Twig templates for Drupal
- Network and mediate between the product owner and team
- Collaborate with the Product Owner in creating epics, user stories, and estimating the backlog for new Digital Products and Web Experiences
- Collaborate with our UX and product teams to create outstanding user experiences for our customers
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Performance optimization of applications for maximum speed and performance
- Participate in agile and scrum best practices, continuous integration and delivery (CI-CD) in a fast-paced agile environment
- Collaborate with the software development team to develop a scalable architecture that not only meets current requirements, but also accommodates future growth scenarios
- Prioritize between existing and new projects, and between features, architecture improvements, and operational excellence
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end developer and 3+ years of proven experience with React and implementing front-end applications and components for clients
- Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility, and SEO
- Solid experience with unit testing
- Solid understanding of basic web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX, and JSON
- Attention to detail and an appreciation for design and beautiful UX
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Experience presenting in front of clients
- Valid work permit for Germany
- Attractive and performance-oriented salary system with an established career development plan where everyone can be promoted with defined salary increases based on a transparent evaluation score
- Bonus plan based on personal performance, team performance, and company performance
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- One paid training per year
- Free office goodies, drinks, and snacks
- Central office in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg at Straßburger Str. 18, 10405 Berlin
- Freedom to bring in new ideas and to manage projects independently
Become part of our team!
Send us your CV including your English proficiency, the possible start date, and your salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application!
Job date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 22:29:06 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net