Job title: Senior QA Automation Engineer (Java)
Job description: Company Description
Veeam – provides trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards.
Corporate Information Systems is one of the youngest departments in our company. Their primary task is to create and support business applications for other Veeam Software divisions.
- Developing testing strategies for software products
- Developing automated tests for integration and functional scenarios, including for the backend, frontend, data storage system, etc.
- Developing and improving current automation tools
- Maintaining test documentation
- Validating tests and scenarios written by other testers
- Conducting test cycles using functional, integration, and load testing.
- Evaluating test results, preparing reports, and making suggestions for quality improvement
- Analyzing results, increasing test coverage, participating in development, and implementing new approaches to product testing
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of REST, SOAP, HTTP
- Knowledge of Selenium; API testing experience
- Knowledge of the principles of distributed systems
- Knowledge of automated testing tools: TestNG, JUnit, NUnit, etc.
- Skill and experience in collecting system requirements
- An understanding of system interoperability
- An understanding of the differences between various types of testing
- A deep understanding of the software life cycle process
- A deep understanding of the testing process and experience with implementing it in practice
- Knowledge of programming languages: Kotlin
- Knowledge of relational database operation
- Experience in load testing
- Experience in working with large volumes of data and data quality testing
- At least a pre-intermediate level of English
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 23:28:52 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net