Job title: Senior Project Manager Enterprise Application Projects (m/f/d)
Job description: Join Schindler and help us elevate our world: Use your skills to allow megacities to grow. With our elevators and escalators, we keep the urban world moving.
Since 1874 Schindler has been a Citymaker with proud reputation for elevating not only buildings, but the well-being of everyone who lives and works in them. People, passion, and innovation are the pillars of our success.
More than one billion people put their trust in Schindler each and every day. Our many years of experience and innovative drive make us the number one supplier in the elevator and escalator business. Join the Schindler team and help us improve the world of mobility: Use your abilities and help us move people.
Join us as a
Senior Project Manager Enterprise Application Projects (m/f/d)
We Elevate… Your Responsibilities
The project manager delivers Enterprise Application Projects in time and budget according to the defined scope and manages the project team of business and IT staff, like implementers, developers, consultants and technical specialists from Application Development and Infrastructure. These project cover also business transformation aspects and can be classified as Development Projects for further development of Enterprise Applications, Rollout of Enterprise solutions on an international level and Integration of new acquisitions.
- Manages a project team of internal and external IT specialists and is responsible for the quality of the deliverables – including documentation – of the project, according to the company’s
- Project Management Standards and Guidelines
- Participates in the definition of the project and the staffing.
- Assures quality and monitores progress of the project
- Organizational change management and stakeholder management together with business
- Manages scope, budget, deliverables, risks and issues throughout the project
- Solves issues in the project with support from the program manager and escalates when needed to the steering committee.
- Reports project progress to the steering committee and management
- Participates in the development of the SIS organization (e.g. improvement of methodologies and industrialization)
We Elevate… Your Best Self
- Master / Bachelor in Computer Science / Business Engineering
- SAP ECC / S4 or SalesForce; hands-on experience in Sales / CPQ / Fullfillment and integration between Enterprise Processes and Applications;
- Project Management of bigger Projects with project team size
50 Persons; Budget
2 Mio CHF/ USD / EUR * International Rollouts of Template IT solutions
- Industry background in manufacturing / engineering with technical service and project business
- Functional Expertise in sales or fullfillment related functionalities (CPQ, Service Manangerment, Industrial Project Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and Agile environment
- Communication on C-Level as well as on office / field worker level
- Fluent English
We Elevate… You
Benefit from our services as a multi-award-winning TOP employer:
- Working enviroment: We offer a position in a future-oriented industry with a diverse product range as well as attractive and performance related remuneration
- Development opportunities: you start with a position-specific familiarization and are supported by us through professional and personal training measures
- Family friendliness: we enable you to conciliate your professional and private life through flexible working hours, home office and 33 between days vacation and work permit
- Health: your health is important to us – Benefit from a variety of measures including prevention courses, cooperations with fitness studios and in-house sporting events
- Social topics: we offer our free family service to support you in any situation
- Diversity: we promote a culture of diversity
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net