Job title: Senior Project Manager
Job description: Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is consistently recognized as the category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers, including American Express, Cisco and IBM rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time.
Our award-winning Customer Success team is on the hunt for a Project Manager to join out growing team to help deliver complex onboardings for our Fortune 500 customer base in Germany.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create project plans for onboarding of new clients that take a project through the three primary stages of implementation starting with design, moving to a development phase, and through delivery to launch
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to get sign offs on project plans, scope and delivery timelines
- Break projects into workstreams, phases and sprints using a modified agile approach
- Work closely with internal and external clients to communicate updates and keep deliverables on track
- Track project budget and forecast finances throughout project
- Manage the resource and capacity plan for in-process projects
- Drive projects to completion and close-out within a defined schedule while adhering to scope, timelines and level of effort estimates
What you bring to the team:
- 4-7 years of Project Management experience with a track record of managing large scale projects across multiple industries
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Native/Fluent German and English required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing with the ability to make complex and technical concepts easy to understand
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment and work cross functionally across all departments
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently, while being organized, efficient and process oriented
- Experience with both waterfall and agile software development and project management workflows
- Ability to track project budget and forecast finances throughout project
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel required and experience with FinancialForce and Atlassian products preferred
- ScrumMaster or PMP certification is a plus
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- BA/BS Degree preferred
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Location (City) *
Drop files here
Drop files here
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
Do you require a Visa/Work Permit to work in the specified location? *
If so, please specify below *
Have you read Seismic’s privacy disclosure outlined below? *
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Seismic Software, Inc. (“Controller”), which is located at 12390 El Camino Real, San Diego, California 92130 USA and can be contacted by emailing . Controller’s employee responsible for data protection is Tim Dzierzek, who can be contacted at . Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at .
Your personal data will be retained by Controller for 180 days to allow Controller to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. Any requests can be sent to . You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
Please Acknowledge that you have read the privacy disclosure.
What is your highest education level? *
Seismic has my consent to collect, store, and process my data for the purpose of considering me for employment, and for up to 180 days thereafter. *
Job date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 02:51:40 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net