Job title: Senior Product Owner (German/English fluent) – Venture Builder Berlin
Job description: B-works is a Venture Builder and Digital Product Development company that focuses on finding product-market-fit.
Being part of the B-works team means working for an entrepreneurial company that is passionate about developing ambitious, tailor-made solutions to complex problems. We work with international corporations as well as innovative start-ups on building up new business models from scratch, and support them from strategy development to conception, user experience design to software development, and data-driven business model validation.
After Zurich, B-works has opened its second office in Berlin and is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world in Product Management, User Experience, Software Development, and AI.
To that end, B-works is seeking a hardworking and passionate German and English fluent Senior Product Owner with a combination of Business and Product Management knowledge. This Product Owner will be part of a start-up team that is focused on delivering best-in-class Business Model Innovation, Digital Products and Web Experiences to our customers.
- Lead several projects with Scrum, from the pitch, through release management until go-live
- Network and mediate between the client and your team, travelling when necessary
- Define and deliver a product vision and strategy
- Define roadmap and customer scenarios
- Work with software development, UX, and business stakeholders to deliver business specific value
- Work with software development team to deliver a scalable architecture that not just meets current needs, but considers future growth scenarios
- Define a set of KPIs to measure customer satisfaction and business impact with the ability to analyze them and utilize them in decision making processes
- Prioritize between existing versus new customers, and between features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication in German and English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration, or equivalent in experience
- 5+ years of experience in an agency environment/ for external clients in product management, product development and in shipping quality products that had customer impact with evidence of exceptional ability
- Strong understanding of business and strategic management frameworks
- Experience having shipped customer facing products that delivered business impact and customer satisfaction
- Passionate about working with other businesses and partners to solve their specific challenges while putting customer trust and experience first
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love
- Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions
- Ability to successfully work with cross range of teams including software development, UX, legal, finance, sales and operations
- Good understanding and working experience in technology development best practices (such as, Agile, etc.) and product management
- Experience presenting to senior executives in German and English
- Valid work permit for Germany
- Attractive and performance-oriented salary system with an established career development plan where everyone can be promoted with defined salary increases based on a transparent evaluation score
- Bonus plan based on personal performance, team performance, and company performance
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- One paid training per year
- Free office goodies, drinks, and snacks
- Central office in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg at Straßburger Str. 18, 10405 Berlin
- Freedom to bring in new ideas and to manage projects independently
Become part of our team!
Send us your CV including your German proficiency, the possible start date, and your salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application!
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 22:33:15 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net