Job title: Senior Product Manager – Nutrition
Job description: Job Description Senior Product Manager – Nutrition
We have been tasked to support one our key clients, a Global top 10 Life Sciences company. We are supporting their French office with senior function in their nutritional business unit.
Due to their ever growing business and recent movements they now need someone to focus on parental nutrition in the French market. It will be this persons responsibility to create and implement the whole marketing plan for their current portfolio of products as well as new products that are in the earlier stages of development.
This is a unique chance to join a company that is performing incredibly well under quite strained global conditions, with revenue of over $10bn annually. The opportunity also allows you to make a difference in one of the toughest sectors, Oncology as you will be working closely with this business unit to improve patients lives through nutrition.
- Create and implement the full marketing plan
- Develop strong working relationships with KOLs and key customers in the French Market
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the European and Global teams to ensure alignment of strategies is met
- Present regularly reports to senior management about successes and market share/growth
- Be able to understand business analysis and create SWOT analysis for the market
- BSc/MSc in a Scientific or Marketing based degree (PhD is also an advantage)
- 4+ years minimum experience as a product manager covering the French/European Market
- Understanding of the regulations and process of the French market is key.
- Experience in creating and implementing the full marketing plan from scratch.
- Able to perform and deliver under pressure.
- Very good communicator with key stakeholders
- Experience with Nutritional or Oncology products would be beneficial.
- Fluent in English and French
- Current working Visa/Permit for France, or a EU Passport holder
If you are interested in this great opportunity or would like to know more then please apply now or contact Joe McGrath at email@example.com
With over 90 years‘ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 23:51:14 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net