Job title: Senior Product Manager – Carpool Pricing
Job description: Company Description
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 90 million travellers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
Pricing at BlaBlaCar
This is a unique opportunity to join the newly created pricing team at BlaBlaCar. Your mission will be to bring dynamic pricing to our various transportation modes and mainly carpooling. This is one of the most exciting positions as you will have the opportunity to have a major impact on the business by building and scaling innovative pricing tools for our driver community and ensuring BlaBlaCar is a market leader on that aspect
As a Senior Product Manager for Carpool Pricing, you will be responsible for:
- Bring a strong business vision and think strategically of pricing
- Mobilize all the levers and expertises that are necessary to build a world-class pricing logic
- Be proactive on building the setup that is necessary to scale, optimize and pilot carpool pricing in 22 countries
- Advocate the strategy and communicate results to relevant stakeholders
- Gather insights about our users and translating them into actionable opportunities to go after
- Be autonomous in identifying and tracking success metrics, and in problem-solving with cross-functional experts in engineering, marketing, data science
- 5-8 years of experience in product driven organizations
- A meaningful previous experience in managing a dynamic pricing team or a pricing product
- Very strong business acumen and analytical mindset
- Great ability to exert influence on diverse stakeholders and align them towards a common goal
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Humility and great listening skills
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience with data science projects is a plus but not essential
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- 🌎 An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: France, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Brasil, Poland.
- 💡 Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‚Fail, Learn, Succeed‘ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- 🚀 Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- 🌱 Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- 💜 People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts and afterworks (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
- 🧭 Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our
Your Future Benefits
- 🏡 Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote (to be discussed with the Talent Acquisition Manager during the first call).
- 💰 A fair & competitive salary package
- 🎈Holidays: 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship to welcome you wherever you are currently based
- 👶 Parental policy (we are a signatory of the #ParentalAct)
- 🎒 Trainings & career development programs
- 🚗Free carpooling & 🚌 bus-rides wherever whenever
Interested in joining the ride?
Here’s what your hiring journey will look like.
- an online analytical assessment to get a better glimpse of your numeracy skills
- a 45-min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 60-min video-call with our
- a fully remote exercise to evaluate your technical and product skills
- a 60-min video-call with some members from the Product team to discuss further about your exercise
- a 45-min final chat with our
to conclude your journey
Usually, our hiring process lasts on average 20-25 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 01:50:20 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net