Job title: (Senior) Procurement Specialist – Supplier Qualification
Job description: Are you interested in delivering global supplier onboarding & maintenance, risk assessment and due diligence of the requested suppliers? Do you have experience coordinating and processing supplier deviations and supplier change notifications?
If your answer was „yes“, then come and see what we have to offer!
Krakow * Employment level
Direct entry * Function
Other * Working time
Full time * Publishing date
08-20-2021 * Application deadline
As the Procurement Specialist you will perform the following duties:
- Executes independently standard and complex screening processes from the area of supplier qualification.
- Act as a point of contact for the screening process.
- Complete the due diligence checks by looking into various databases, search engines, risk tools, assess the risk, and recommend mitigation plan.
- Reviews data obtained during supplier qualification/risk management activities to ensure consistency with company policies and procedures.
- Handles Escalations.
- Willingly takes new knowledge (more complex tasks, new scope assigned).
- Searches independently for information to reduce knowledge gaps and proposes own solutions to the existing problems.
- Develops and updates internal procedures; acts as Subject Matter.
- All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Be part of an international team!
The ideal Procurement Specialist should meet the following requirements:
- Master/Bachelor degree or at least accomplished 3rd year of studies in any disciplines.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in Procurement area.
- Command of English (written and spoken)/ German would be an asset.
- Good command of MS office and Windows applications and of of Procurement related tools.
- Good time and task management.
- Very good communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Service and customer orientation.
- Solution orientation.
- Professional maturity.
- Must possess work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group’s field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
Job date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 05:53:21 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net