Job title: Senior People Operations Specialist (f/m/d)
Job description: As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Senior People Operations Specialist (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
- Provide HR support and knowledge to our international employees throughout their lifecycle (Onboarding, Transfers, Performance management, Leaves of absences, Offboarding).
- Provide sound advice on tax, social security, and employment law in Germany.
- Support transformational/change projects from concept to delivery.
- Be an ambassador for the HRIS platform.
- Own and champion administrative processes such as contract management, compliance support (e.g., Code of Conduct, Export Control).
- Provide exceptional and consistent customer experience to our employees in person and through our ticketing system.
- Support new employees relocating to Germany.
- Maintain the integrity of our employee data and process changes in our HRIS systems.
- Enable the scaling of our People Services team, automation, and digitising processes/experiences to be more efficient.
- Build a knowledge of internal tools to support and guide employees including internal sources of information.
- Lead projects that help us to be always one step ahead with our People Services
- Minimum of 5-7 years‘ experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of German labour law required
- Extensive experience in tax, social security, and employment law in Germany required
- Basic experience in international relocation, visa and work permit processes required
- Basic knowledge of payroll processes up to gross required
- Knowledge of HRIS platform (e.g., Personio, Workday or similar HR cloud platforms)
- International HR experience desirable
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (including Excel)
- Experience in maintaining employee data within a cloud HRIS
- Excellent at interpreting available data and leveraging it to take decisions
- Strong customer service mindset and great at building interpersonal relationships
- Team player with excellent organisational and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, diligent and meticulous
- Experience working in a fast-paced international working environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer you:
- A employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- Remuneration in excess of the collective agreement, plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job in line with your qualifications with the prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your complete application documents via the online application offered. With the online application, you can „upload“ your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Location: München, Bayern
Job date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 07:58:06 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net