Job title: Senior Mechanical Engineer – Special
- Defines special/package equipment in accordance with project specifications, such as Mechanical Datasheets, Equipment Sketches, etc.
- Performs as requisition engineer to define purchasing of special/package equipment in accordance with project requirements
- Executes Technical Bid Evaluations from suppliers, in order to ensure the compliance with the project requirements
- Reviews supplier documentation for special/package equipment including general and detailed drawings, inspection reports & test procedures
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical, Materials, or similar
- Proficient on International practices and standards for static equipment, such as ASME, DIN, API, ISO, etc.
- Experienced with the development of Mechanical specifications and data sheets for Static equipment
- Experienced with the preparation of material requisitions for Static Equipment
- Able to perform Technical Bid Evaluation for Manufacturer and Vendor proposals
- Able to perform Manufacturer documentation review (Drawings, Mechanical calculations, Quality documentation, etc.)
- Communication skills and fluent English
- Valid work permit for Europe / Czech Republic (mandatory)
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net