Job title: (SENIOR) MANAGER BANK MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS (F/M/D)
Company: SAP Fioneer
Job description: Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software and services market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a Joint Venture and created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand FSI cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions. With solid funding, access to the latest and proven technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI Solution market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new company will help customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end. With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
This unique career opportunity combines all advantages of the RENOWNED AND WORLDWIDE LEADING SAP PLATFORM and the SPEED & AGILITY OF A START-UP ORGANIZATION. Possible working locations are Munich, Rhine-Neckar Region or home office combined with a willingness to travel.
- Defining E2E concepts & use cases in close cooperation with customers, e.g. the office of CFO
- Describing innovative bank management solutions at a conceptual level
- Developing and enhancing new product concepts and working closely with product engineering teams
- Interacting with customers and sales teams to understand and anticipate customer’s needs and requirements
- 4+ years of experience in top consultancies, with a strong focus on Finance in Financial Services Industry, Subledger Accounting, General Ledger Accounting, Consolidation
- Excellent Banking or Insurance process knowledge in the area of Finance Management, Data Management, FSI ecosystems
- Pronounced willingness to work in agile, cross-functional teams
- Strong conceptual skills as well as knowledge of modern, agile project management and design thinking approaches
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- EU working permit required
Lead the future design of digital finance solutions for the FSI platform of SAP, one of the leading global platforms for financial services customers
Be part of a small, high-performance team and create exceptional, groundbreaking solutions
Become a leading FSIS innovator with corresponding market reputation and advance your career to leadership in Finance
Benefit from a prestigious brand and a global range of customers
Take advantage of extensive decision-making powers
Enjoy the freedom of acting straightforward: Implement new concepts right away within a lean design and development cycle
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net