Job title: Senior Lead Clinical Data Manager
Job description: Senior Lead Clinical Data Manager
Ref #: 33244
Employment type: Permanent – Full-Time
At ICON Clinical, within our Global Strategic Solutions Team, as part of a large global Clinical Data Management FSP Partnership with a TOP 10 Pharma company, we are currently recruiting for a number of experienced Lead / Senior Lead Clinical Data Managers to join us across a number of European countries and also South Africa.
Title: Lead Clinical Data Manager & Senior Lead Clinical Data Manager
Duration: Full Time Permanent Employment
Location: Ireland or other European countries (UK, Germany, Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Hungary, Romania) or South Africa
– Provide data management support, oversight and accountability for one or more clinical trials.
– Take a leadership role with the CRO/Vendors, trial customers and other internal & external partners to align & confirm data management expectations for assigned trials
– Review clinical data management documents
– Plan & track content, format, quality, and timing of clinical data management deliverables, including, but not limited to, CRF, data review plan, QC plan, oversight plan, database release plan, final datasets, submission plan and archival
– Ensure inspection readiness of all Data Management deliverables; Participate in regulatory and internal/sponsor audits
– Present and train at investigator and monitor meetings as needed.
– Perform trial level oversight as per in oversight plan, QC process and work instructions with minimal direction from Data Management Leaders
Education / Experience Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in Health or Science discipline with experience in clinical research.
– 5+ years of Clinical Data Management experience; with prior experience in Data Management Project Management / Oversight management and experience in Vendor Management as well.
What we offer:
– 100% home based (in the above countries)
– Full-time permanent roles
– Opportunities to be part of a TOP 10 CRO and working on Secondment for a TOP Pharma company – working to their processes, SOPs and on their systems.
– Competitive compensation package
– Opportunities to further develop data management project management and oversight skills and experience.
Please note that we can not support with Visa / Work Permit sponsorship’s – hence only those applicants that are authorized to work in any of the above countries can be considered.
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career – both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Job date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 07:00:52 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net