Job title: Senior Java Developer – Software Engineer ( m / f / d )
Job description: Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
This is a Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develop modular, scalable software solutions in a motivated and highly effective scrum team supported by a state-of-the-art environment
- Collaborate closely with the team to bring new features to our customers – from requirements analysis through the architecture and development process all the way into the production environment
- Implement complex Java Enterprise applications that service millions of customers worldwide, using Java EE standards, Angular2 and your creativity and craftmanship
- Create stable & unit-tested software, supported by modern CD/CI pipelines
- Integrate third-party services and develop REST APIs that scale to hundreds of millions of payments per year
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent education/experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in development, ideally in an international company
- Experience with J2EE, Maven, Jenkins and Eclipse/IntelliJ
- Experience with Angular2, HTML5, CSS3 and java application servers, preferably JBoss
- Affinity for working in an agile team that is getting things done
- Interest in innovative payment products
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player that shines in a collaborative team environment
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Self-motivation and self-reliance
- Adaptable, flexible, and willingness to embrace change
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working & flexi-time (without core hours)
- Option for 2-2-1 working model
- Other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- We offer a competitive annual gross salary in accordance with the Austrian IT Collective Agreement & starting from € 50.000,- the final offer is based on the qualification + experience. Plus a performance bonus system!
This is a Vienna based job!
We look forward to your application!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net