Job title: Senior Java Developer (Database Administration)
Company: Sowelo Consulting
Job description: Do you have experience with databases?
Would you like to work in a modern and fast-paced world of FinTech?
We have a job for you.
For our Client, a leading provider of carrier billing, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer for Database Administration. Our Client offers a payment platform that allows the purchase of digital and physical goods from online retailers via mobile devices.
The job is located in Brunn am Gebirge, Vienna in Austria and our Client offers a work permit assistance, if required.
Your tasks will include:
- Working on optimizing and testing an application involving databases and its performance
- Cooperating with other company departments (including operations and development)
- Handling and storing data collected from those departments
- Performing analysis of project requirements and requests
- Creating and implementing database structures, monitoring checks and ETL processes
We’d love you to have:
- 4+ years of experience in software or application development
- Experience with Java 8 and higher
- Knowledge of databases, database application development and database migration tools
- Basic knowledge of web and mobile technologies
- English at a very good level
- Passion for newest developments in technology, for example microservices, Kubernetes and Docker
What skills will be nice to have:
- Knowledge of Oracle administration
- Experience with optimizing databases or clusters (Oracle, MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Having ideas on how to deal with data disaster recovery and backup strategies
- Experience with Big Data architecture, MS SQL, NoSQL, MariaDB
- Knowledge of German
Our client offers:
- International career opportunities in the growing and future-oriented mobile payment sector
- Working with modern technologies
- Comprehensive training on the products and systems
- Flexible working hours
- A very good working atmosphere
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV by applying on this page
The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent. We have prepared some necessary information, you can find in document: . There you will find how your Personal Data is being processed and what your rights are in connection to this.
The personal data will be processed by Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered seat in Cracow (Limited Partnership) registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000680493, Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (LLC) with its registered seat in Cracow registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000671136, our (jointly referred to as the Company).
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net