Job title: Senior IT Service Manager
Job description: Wymagania:
Would you like to lead a team of experts running Nordea’s cutting edge IT services? We are now looking for a Senior IT Service Manager to do just that. In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career. About this opportunity Welcome to the Group Risk & Compliance & CDW team. As Senior IT Service Manager you’ll play a valuable role in providing our customers to the best banking in the world. What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a team of consultants- taking responsibility for delivering a strong business result and driving the functional excellence.
- Provide technical expertise on complex technical issues and also guide your team members in solving technical problems in your area.
- Being member of a Management team and being responsible for understanding the underlying business drivers. You will be managing boundaries between your unit and relevant
- part of the organisation.
- Making and implementing operational plans and seting concrete targets for the team.
- Implementing and optimise processes, products and concepts and facilitate continuous improvements, hence also deliver on simplification.
- Handling risk issues and ensuring compliance with regulatory and governance requirements.
- You will be personally lead by example Nordea s vision, values and leadership
- Providing timely and well-documented feedback, coaching, assessing performance, holding direct reports accountable for their performance, communicating and showing direction to enable direct reports to cooperate and execute.
- You will select high performing team members and build the team
- Travel is expected occasionally
You’ll join a growing team where professionalism, team work and continuous learning are appreciated. The role is based in Gdańsk. Who you are Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us. To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a strong technical and leadership background
- Have a strong experience in working with external vendors (EDC)
- Have experience managing ITIL Service operation processes (inc. event management, incident management, problem management, request fulfilment)
- Have experience managing ITIL Service transition processes (inc. change management)
- Have focus on continues improvement of service provided by the team
- Experience in Data warehousing & Business intelligence domain.
- Experience in IBM Datastage
- Basic knowledge of cloud concepts (AWS)
- Snowflake knowledge is a good to have skill
- Are creative and innovative with strong problem-solving skills
- Have experience in working international and with multicultural awareness
- Have direct focus toward customers
- Have drive to achieve goals
- Know how to manage conflicts in a timely manner and with empathy
- Know how to coach and give feedback to others
- Are eager to learn and follow new technologies
Your experience and background:
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent communication skills with very good level of English
- Good organisational skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Next steps Submit your application no later than 10/09/2021 . At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are. Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
zgłoś do moderacji
Zgłoś ogłoszenie do moderacji
Ogłoszenie nie powinno się tu pojawiać, ponieważ*:
Twój e-mail / tel. (opcjonalnie)
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych zawartych w formularzu kontaktowym w celu obsługi zgłoszenia. *
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
Job date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 07:19:19 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net