Job title: Senior IT Analyst (Data Warehouse)
Job description: Wymagania:
Would you like to grow your skills further by working in a highly professional IT team? We are now looking for a Senior IT Analyst (Data Warehouse) to support our data warehouse application. In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career. About this opportunity Welcome to the TDW, BI & GSI team. We add value by supporting a range of applications on production. As Senior IT Analyst (Data Warehouse) you’ll play a valuable role in simplification, engineering and automation along with maintaining scalable and reliable services for a great customer experience. We closely cooperate with Development and Business teams. What you’ll be doing:
- Daily and proactive support of applications from a technical, administrative and user support perspective
- Support the troubleshooting, incident and problem management processes
- Work closely with the rest of the team members on improving the applications from an operational perspective, achieving automation and efficiency
- Create and maintain monitoring
- Perform deployments for new releases
You’ll join a team where professionalism, teamwork and continuous learning are appreciated. The role is based in Gdańsk. Who you are Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us. To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are experienced in incident handling and change management; preferably using ITIL framework
- Have knowledge of how IT systems are deployed and how monitoring and logging is used
- Are eager to learn
Your experience and background:
- Analytical mind with strong skills in troubleshooting and debugging in production
- Worked as Application Support/ Operations Engineer/ DevOps / Linux
- Strong experience on Oracle database with SQL or PL/SQL
- Strong experience in Data warehousing and database concepts
- Familiarity with Unix-like (RedHat) and Windows server systems
- Basic knowledge in XML or JSON
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
Knowledge on some of the below technologies will be an asset:
- Knowledge on running the applications through Docker.
- Knowledge on GIT version control system.
- Knowledge on Bamboo automation server/ automation of deployments.
- Experience in one of scripting languages on Bash/Perl/Python(Powershell
- Experience in setting up monitoring rules and alerts (preferably with Splunk)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Experience in scheduling tools, Preferred UC4.
- Experience in handling change requests/Incidents using Remedy/Helix applications
- Experience working on Hadoop and Cloudera cluster
- Hands on experience using JIRA.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Next steps Submit your application no later than 10/09/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Stina Schiffer. At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are. Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications. Nr. ref.: 1913
zgłoś do moderacji
Zgłoś ogłoszenie do moderacji
Ogłoszenie nie powinno się tu pojawiać, ponieważ*:
Twój e-mail / tel. (opcjonalnie)
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych zawartych w formularzu kontaktowym w celu obsługi zgłoszenia. *
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
Job date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 07:57:07 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net