Job title: Senior HR Generalist
Job description: Senior HR Generalist
full time Vienna or Linz
If people and jokes are your thing, join our HR Team! As part of the HR Operations Team, you will be one of the first points of contact for all Runtastic team members regarding HR operations topics, as well as for questions and requests around labour law. You will actively contribute to fostering a pleasant working environment and will accelerate our hybrid work approach by enabling our Runtastics to work remotely within various countries in Europe.
YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE BY:
- Providing the Runtastic team with proactive as well as speedy advice and support on Austrian labour law and HR operation topics
- Researching and analysing various HR topics from a legal perspective to support decision-making
- Liaising with our internal lawyer as well as with external lawyer, payroll and tax partners to coordinate remote work in various EU countries
- Working on and driving a variety of HR operation related tasks and projects, depending on your background and interests
- Supporting your HR Operations Team colleagues in administrative tasks (e.g. contract creation, maintaining employee data, preparing the payroll)
WHAT MAKES YOU THE RIGHT MATCH:
- 4+ years of professional experience in HR operations
- 3+ years of experience working with Austrian labour law and proven labour law training/education
- Expertise in payroll and/or tax, is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to break down and structure complex tasks and matters
- Proactive and service-oriented team member who loves to interact with people from different cultures
- Excellent English and German communication skills (written and spoken)
- Valid work permit for Austria
And here’s the fine print: Our salary range starts at EUR 45,000.
Your actual offer depends on your skills and experience.
Learn more about the hiring process
Learn more about our tech stack
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net