Job title: Senior Fullstack Developer
Company: Northab AB
Job description: Assignment description
For our client we are looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer.
Our client is looking for a Fullstack Developer to develop a new portal with tools and applications, which enable in-depth trouble shooting and data analysis across their complete stack of micro services for connectivity solutions.
As a person you have analytical skills and you love to solve problems. You are good at communicating, both when it comes to technical details as well as business needs. Being a team player with positive mindset and a customer oriented attitude is in your nature, and you know the various challenges of application development. You must care for empowerment, inspiration and a “can do” attitude in the agile team to complete each sprint as planned.
– Develop frontend of new tools and applications according to our development standards (epics and user stories will be given, but to understand the wanted effect you should also be able to read between the lines)
– Deploy, operate and maintain our applications incl. driving continuous improvement of the same for better quality, functionality, cost effectiveness, etc.
– Actively contribute to the solution design of new services
– And finally, but not at least, continuously reflect upon how our client is doing things and where they can improve
Competence Profile & Qualifications
Our client is looking for Java Developers You have excellent analytical skills. You are great at problem solving, passionate about technology and loves developing software applications! In their team, they are curious about everything at work and have a “can do” attitude solving their challenges together, making sure to complete each sprint as planned. They would like you to have this same curiosity, drive and being a team player.
Your personality is your major reason for success, but we think you have:
– Several years of working experience as Application Developer, but experience through your own hobby projects is also recognized
– Experience of Java 11, spring boot and asynchronous server side programming
– Experience of React/Angular, Redux and GraphQL
– Experience of DevOps methodologies and continuous integration
– Experience with event driven systems and web socket programming
– Understanding of CLEAN architecture and DRY programming
– Knowledge in micro service architecture, e.g. AWS cloud services
– Experience with Test frameworks (Jest, Cypress) and test automation.
– Experience with source code management systems such as GIT
– Fluent in English – both written and spoken
– Valid work-permit for Sweden, if not EU-citizen
Understanding Swedish is an advantage as the majority of the team speaks Swedish as mother tongue.
– A university degree in software engineering, computer science or similar
– User experience design
– Test frameworks (Jest, Cypress)
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net