Job title: Senior Frontend / Full stack Engineer (m/f/d)
Job description: Join AutoScout24 and play a leading role in our product development process as a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer. You will cover much more than writing code which solves a specific problem in a way other engineers of any level can understand. To keep the code quality high, you review the code of your peers and create unit and integration tests where appropriate. You can solve complex problems and you feel responsible for the end-to-end development lifecycle, from technical design, implementation, testing, releasing, to monitoring.
At AutoScout24, we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. Our organisation is made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What you’ll do
- Work on new features and improvements in our tech stack, ranging from TypeScript / ReactJS / Node.JS deployed on AWS
- Support our agile product development approach, by working closely with product managers and designers to amaze our customers with your ideas and finding the right mix between effort, quality and user value
- Optimize the speed of our websites to ensure that our users are getting the best experience that they deserve
- Deploy multiple times per day using our CI and CI systems to test your changes before they go live to millions of users across Europe.
- If you can think it, you can build it. If you can build it, you should run it. With your team you will cover the whole life cycle
What you should bring
- Professional Software Engineering experience for at least 5 years
- You have an expertise in one or multiple modern frontend technologies (e.g. React, VueJS, Next.js, HTML, CSS, NodeJS, etc.)
- You know how to build responsive websites with a mobile first approach and mindset
- Accessibility – Knowledge of WAI-ARIA, WCAG or similar HTML5 accessibility practices is highly desirable
- You are a Team player and can express your thoughts in team meetings and pair programming sessions
- We are an international company – English is the language we use
Nice to have
- You have experience working with cloud ideally AWS
- Experience with CI and CD Pipelines
- SEO / CWV improvements
If this appeals to you but you are in doubt about how exactly your skills match our requirements – we value personality, ambition and an open mind. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and present your personal strengths to us.
AutoScout24 offers benefits that allow our employees to work as freely and effectively as possible. We provide flexible office attendance and working hours, up to 30 days paid vacation (depending on the location) and state of the art, modern offices to name a few. Our goal is to support you in doing your best work. Learn more about our unique, and meaningful benefits .
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Location (City) *
Drop files here
Drop files here
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
LinkedIn Profile *
What is your preferred coding language? *
Work permit / visa required? *
Salary Expectations? *
Relocation needed? *
Datenschutzeinwilligung / Data Protection Consent *
Ich erteile meine Einwilligung in die Speicherung, Verarbeitung, und Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten gemäß der abrufbaren Datenschutzeinwilligung. Ich kann meine Einwilligung jederzeit mit Wirkung für die Zukunft widerrufen.
Location: München, Bayern
Job date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 03:13:05 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net