Job title: Senior Frontend Engineer (all genders)
Company: McMakler GmbH
Job description: We at McMakler are disrupting dusty structures and merging tradition with innovation. Our goal is to establish the real estate market within the age of digitalization while enhancing quality and efficiency sustainably. With our all-in-one solution we are combining the latest technology with the individual service of classic brokers. As a PropTech Startup founded and based in Berlin we are working on the realization of our innovative business model. Around 600 employees at over 100 locations throughout Germany, Austria as well as France belong to our great and ambitious team.
Sounds great? Then join our McMakler family and become a part of our success story. Together we celebrate milestones while realizing our vision.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer who takes pride in the craft and wants to be part of a team of talented engineers working to further McMakler’s growth. You’ll partner with engineering teams, product managers, UX designers and data analysts to design, build, and maintain our technology platform. Additionally, you will have ownership over the entire software development lifecycle from writing code, testing to deployment and delivery.
As Senior Frontend Engineer you will also be responsible for:
- Code Ownership – design and implement internal as well as external Frontend web applications across the entire development lifecycle
- Analyzing the existing systems and continuously improving the application architecture
- Mentoring our Junior Developers and engaging in proactive code reviews as well as pair programming
- Optimizing our applications in regards to usability, performance and scalability by introducing your own ideas for new features
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience developing consumer-facing web applications, services, and APIs
- You have a strong understanding of web browser technologies (semantic HTML, CSS, cross-browser compatibility, performance, responsive design)
- You have experience creating multi-transactional and highly redundant systems from ideation to production
- You are familiar with Agile processes and Scrum means more than sprints and standups for you
- Experience with at least one cloud platform such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Very good command of the English language
Additional knowledge of technologies in our Tech Stack is a Nice-to-Have, at McMakler you will have the opportunity to learn about the rest and bring your own ideas to the table as well!
Interested in details of our current tech stack? Here is a brief overview:
- React, Angular 2
- GraphQL (MongoDB and gRPC)
- node.js, Golang
- Unit/e2e testing (Jest, Cypress)
- CI/CD Gitlab pipelines
NOTE: Because of the current COVID-19 restrictions, we are able to provide VISA sponsorship only for applicants with a valid work permit in Germany or Europe.
- You will become part of a highly motivated and international team of development, user experience, marketing and operations experts
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you have the option to work remotely (and may continue to do so after the pandemic is over)
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of one of the fastest growing companies in Germany
- You will work with the latest technologies and have influence over technological decisions
- You can grow with a high degree of freedom
McMakler does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered McMakler property. Therefore, McMakler will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At McMakler´s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. A fully executed agreement with McMakler must be in place and current in these cases.
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 22:25:22 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net