Job title: Senior Front End Developer & Team Lead
Job description: Location: 10405 Berlin, Germany
Job Type: Full time
Start date: Immediately or upon agreement
B-works is a Venture Builder and Digital Product Development company that focuses on finding product-market-fit.
Being part of the B-works team means working for an entrepreneurial company that is passionate about developing ambitious, tailor-made solutions to complex problems. We work with international corporations as well as innovative start-ups on building up new business models from scratch, and support them from strategy development to conception, user experience design to software development, and data-driven business model validation.
After Zurich, B-works has opened its second office in Berlin and is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world in Product Management, User Experience, Software Development, and AI.
To that end, B-works is seeking a hardworking and passionate Senior (React) Front End Developer & Team Lead. This Web Developer will be part of a start-up team that is focused on delivering best-in-class Business Model Innovation, Digital Products and Web Experiences to our customers.
Our Tech-Stack includes the following programming languages and frameworks:
- PHP: Laravel, Symfony
- Content Management Systems/ CMS: Drupal, Laravel Nova
- Lead multiple projects as team lead and mentor
- Create a competence map and development plan for meeting our business goals
- Define, design, develop, and test innovative (RESTful) web applications using modern front-end frameworks, technologies, and tools
- Network and mediate between the product owner and multi-disciplinary team
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and Design/UX Lead in creating epics, user stories, and estimating the backlog and workload
- Collaborate with the UX/UI designers to create outstanding user experiences for our customers
- Understanding of SEO best-practices, including performance optimization of applications for maximum speed and performance
- Take ownership of and improve agile best practices, continuous integration and delivery in a fast-paced agile environment
- Taking over the role of Scrum Master in larger teams is a big plus
- Collaborate with the software development team to develop a scalable architecture that not only meets current requirements, but also accommodates future growth scenarios
- Prioritize and allocate resources between existing and new projects, and between features, architecture improvements, and operational excellence
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience as a front-end developer, 3+ years of proven experience with modern frameworks, and implementing front-end applications and components for clients
- Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility, and SEO
- Solid experience with unit, e2e and automated testing
- Attention to detail and have a keen eye for design and beautiful UX/UI
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Experience creating presentations and presenting them in front of clients
- Valid work permit for Germany
- Attractive and performance-oriented salary system with an established career development plan where everyone can be promoted with defined salary increases based on a transparent evaluation score
- Bonus plan based on personal performance, team performance, and company performance
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- One paid training per year
- Free office goodies, drinks, and snacks
- Central office in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg at Straßburger Str. 18, 10405 Berlin
- Freedom to bring in new ideas and to manage projects independently
Become part of our team!
Send us your CV including your English proficiency, the possible start date, and your salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application!
Job date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 23:41:32 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net