Job title: Senior Field Marketing Manager
Job description: There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake Computing Germany is looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager.
As a Senior Field Marketing Manager for Germany you will have a strong focus on Account Based Marketing with the opportunity to develop and execute target account strategies to support account-based selling, plus you will ensure that existing accounts are having an enjoyable customer experience. You are also responsible for developing and managing field-based demand generation programs across Switzerland to build awareness, drive and nurture leads, and accelerate opportunities to close. This position will collaborate closely with Snowflake’s sales, sales development and campaign marketing teams to plan and execute.
In addition, you must successfully collaborate with a variety of individuals and teams as well as manage numerous projects simultaneously, in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate is a highly-organised self-starter with a natural curiosity to learn and to explore.
- Research, plan and maintain the Snowflake online calendar of events including 3rd party industry conferences, Snowflake-driven virtual and physical event series, and regional hospitality field events
- Educate the sales team and customer success reps on new and existing marketing activities being performed
- Own and drive logistics and execution of all planned events; help shape event themes, work with outside vendors, oversee fulfillment/inventory levels, manage events‘ sales staffing
- Support Snowflake’s demand generation and sales goals through regional field and industry events
- Collaborate with the alliances organization on Snowflake’s strategic sponsorships and go-to-market execution plan at partner events
- Maintain direct alignment with sales team in terms of all pre and post event communication, marketing-driven campaigns, and event promotion strategy
- Evaluate all regional campaigns‘ impact and ROI to determine the success and forecast for potential future investment
- Develop growth strategies with the sales team in order to optimize engagement within high-value accounts
- Identify the most effective marketing materials, channels, and messaging for key accounts
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns within budget
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, & budget.
- Define Account Based Marketing strategy and execution planning, encompassing our multiple tools
- Schedule and execute on consistent sales outreach/bi-weekly meetings
- Maintain email/slack responsivity rate within a 24-hour time period
- Set goals and define metrics for each campaign including targeted lead flow
- Manage internal field, account based and events communication between sales and marketing
- Support strategic industry events through logistics planning
- Represent Snowflake to counterparts at partners, vendors, and outside vendors
- 8+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS
- Experience in Salesforce, Marketo, Excel, WordPress
- High proficiency with office productivity applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Apps)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and French
- Experience building and delivering of field marketing campaigns, events, executive and key account programs and partner activity.
- Strong project management, time management, and execution skills
- Embodies strong organizational skills, ability to anticipate the needs of sales
- Ability to maintain an optimistic, approachable, and self-starter attitude
- Demonstrates creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
- Fluency in German and English
- Ability to travel frequently as needed to support in person events (COVID19 WFH restrictions currently apply)
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Location (City) *
Drop files here
Drop files here
LinkedIn Profile *
Have you worked at Snowflake in the past in a Full-time, Part-time, contractor or Intern capacity? *
Are you legally authorized to work in the country to which you are applying? *
Will you require sponsorship to continue or extend your current work authorization status, either now or in the future (Example – including but not limited to: H1B, H1B Cap, F1 STEM/OPT, local permit, etc.)? *
Where have you most recently worked? *
Due to SEC auditor independence requirements, please let us know whether you have previously worked at, or if currently working at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), who is our independent auditor. *
Point of Data Transfer *
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Snowflake. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Snowflake’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Snowflake, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment. Snowflake will share your personal data with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Snowflake to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Snowflake’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site and such transfer will be subject to appropriate safeguards under standard contractual clauses as approved by the European Union Commission and/or the Privacy Shield framework. Further information about how Snowflake processes your personal data can be found in our Privacy Notice (the term “privacy notice” to be a link to our privacy notice located at ). Your personal data will be retained by Snowflake as long as we determine it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. You have the right to data portability, to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. Such requests can be made by contacting us at
Job date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 08:00:58 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net