Job title: (Senior) Executive Assistant & Business Partner (m/f/d)
Company: Visual Meta
Job description: Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
(Senior) Executive Assistant & Business Partner (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
Our purpose at Visual Meta is to empower our millions of monthly users to find their favorites in fashion, living and lifestyle. This is only possible, if all parts of the company work together efficiently and as a great team. Your mission as the Executive Assistant (m/f/d) will be to coordinate and support the executive team to do exactly that.
Due to our appreciative culture and participative working style, you will become a valued part of our team quickly and get insights into all aspects of our company.
Your challenges and tasks
You will mainly fill three roles:
- Monitoring and managing schedules and appointments of the executive team proactively, also in close collaboration with your peers in our parent companies, idealo and the Axel Springer group.
- Coordinating the timing of company-wide processes (e.g., OKRs, financial planning, feedback and development talks) so that they don’t collide, e.g., in a company calendar
- Supporting company-wide meetings, such as Management Meetings, All Leaders Meetings, All Hands Meetings, etc.
- Organizing and moderating management offsites
- Coordinating and organizing organizational tasks for the Management
- Supporting the Office Management team if needed, e.g., by welcoming visitors
- Supporting the development of strategic insights, such as market and competitor monitoring
- Supporting the creation of planning and strategy documents
- Supporting research, analyses and position papers in various aspects of our business
- Establishing networks within and outside of the company (esp. idealo and Axel Springer) for rapid informal clarification of emerging issues
- Capturing the atmosphere in the team and passing well-balanced and anonymous clues to management
- Preparing communication to or with the team, e.g., emails, videos, workshops, “Letter of the CEO”, professional events, etc.
- You have a vested interest in digital business, a can-do-attitude and a high level of energy
- You communicate clearly and openly and are proficient in English and German, both written and orally (company language is English)
- You have strong organizational skills and are experienced in project management and stakeholder management
- You are a good conceptual and logical thinker with solid presentation and moderation skills
What we offer
- We love diversity – our team consists of over 50 nationalities at an attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin
- We value your development – you will be given room for personal growth with internal and external training opportunities
- We take responsibility – with us you have the opportunity to get socially involved (e.g. Charity Lunch)
- We want to be successful together! We work closely together as a team to make the organization a little better every day. Flat hierarchies, direct communication, open doors and short distances are our success factors
- We care for you – benefit from our top workplace equipment with your own laptop, flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working, healthy snacks and sports and fun activities (yoga, movie nights, table football, etc.)
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including your CV, salary expectations and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Lascha Barbakadze is looking forward to your application!
We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 219 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your application / …
Please fill out the following …
Email * Something went wrong
Do you currently hold a working permission for Germany? (e.g. EU, Blue Card, Visa) *
If so, what kind? *
Language skills and level *
Available from *
Please upload your CV, cover letter and university certificates. Feel free to attach more information about you.
Job date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 05:20:38 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net