Job title: Senior Engineer Test and Measurement (Cellular)
Company: u-blox Italia S.p.A.
Job description: The Senior Engineer, Network Test will be working in close contact with the whole Cellular Test and Measurement Team (worldwide) and you will be involved in all the test from the early breath to the lauch of product
You will be working with leading companies around the world fulfilling your passion for Cellular Technology and having at your disposal in the laboratory the best instrumentation available on the market.
This role will be located in our office in Sgonico (Trieste), Italy
- Test systems / framework development and maintenance
- Test results analysis, debug and bug tracking, Laboratory, Field test and remote sessions execution
- Development, maintenance and automation of test systems, tools and frameworks
- Test results analysis, debug and bug tracking in collaboration with project team.
Your Skills and Experience
- Engineering degree in Computer Science / Telecommunications or 5 years of experience in this field
- Good knowledge of programming and scripting languages (C/C++, Perl, Python)
- Good knowledge Linux OS (bash, etc.)
- Good knowledge of automation tools (Jenkins, Ansible, etc)
- Accurate, precise, reliable person able to plan his job.
- Good in working in a team and contribute to team success.
- Attitude to problem solving
- Good English knowledge
- Ready to travel on request (20% time, if required)
- Valid work permit for Italy
- Good knowledge of version control systems (Perforce, Git, etc.)
- IP protocol suite
- Acquaintance with Raspberry Pi
- Cellular protocols (4G, LPWA, 3G, etc)
What are our perks?
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues distributed across the globe
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Nice location on the Carso, 20 min away from Trieste downtown
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWXq0X3JpTo
We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
We are looking forward to receiving your application: https://ublox.secure.force.com/recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN1218
Titolo di studio: Laurea / Diploma di laurea
Contratto offerto: Tempo indeterminato
Posti disponibili: 1
Job date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 23:47:21 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net