Job title: Senior Electronics Engineer
Company: pal robotics
Job description: Company Description
PAL Robotics is a leading robotics company based in sunny Barcelona. Our goal is to enhance people’s quality of life through robotics and automation technologies. We have over 14 years of experience in the robotics field and offer daily challenges to everyone in our team to help them grow.
PAL Robotics is seeking a talented and motivated Electronics Engineer to work on system design, implementation and release to manufacturing. The ideal candidate will have experience in system design, analog and digital circuit design, possess good communication skills, and have the ability to help build a team of Electronics Engineers.
This candidate must have the ability to work well both independently and in team settings.
Duties and Responsibilities
Analysis of requirements, conceptualization and development of electronic circuits with micro-controllers and peripheral components for AD/DA conversion, sensor technology/electrical actuators, bus interfaces etc.
Design electronic boards, develop schematics and layout and test prototypes to validate hardware.
Develop firmware for motor control, sensor acquisition and bus communication. * Supporting product releases to manufacturing and customer deployments
Provide technical support to other departments as required for solving technical issues and meet project requirements.
Define specifications, generate project documentation and reports.
MS in Electrical Engineering or other related engineering discipline * 5-10 years’ experience in the consumer electronics, robotics, industrial production, or other mechatronics industry as an electrical engineer
- Recent, product-focused experience designing multilayered boards including actual hands-on board layout, bring-up, and debug experience.
- Familiarity with a broad range of electronic components and hardware, including analog, power, FPGAs, microcontrollers, memories, logic, signal conditioning, and communication interfaces.
- Strong background on BLDC motor control drivers, CAN and EtherCAT buses
- Proven experience with EMI/EMC compliance challenges, design for reliability, and design for manufacturability.
- Experienced Altium Designer user.
Good C/C++ programming skills.
Desired skills and experience
- Complex multi-axis control system architecture development: power, communication (CAN, Ethernet, EtherCAT), safety
- Multi-Axis robot system integration
Able to perform and understand SPICE analysis with proficiency.
Graphical interface development with Qt library
Experience dealing with providers and manufacturing workshops.
Experience working with ERP systems
Required Personal Capabilities
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish effective cross-functional working relationships.
Demonstrate ability to understand, evaluate and solve complex technical issues.
Ability to work with multiple priorities in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary environment.
Willing and able to travel
Fluent English (written and spoken).
Applicant needs to have a European work permit.
The company is located in Barcelona, Spain.
Start date: immediate.
The compensation package will be evaluated according to the relevant experience of the candidate.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net