Job title: (Senior) Digital Tracking Specialist (m/f/x)
Job description: Become part of our Data & Analytics team. This is a key role to make AutoScout24 a fully data-driven company. As a data analyst you will be deeply involved in the core of our business and integrated in our cross-functional teams. While having the full support of a highly dynamic and innovative data organization in the background. You will be involved in working with cutting-edge technologies together with a big group of analysts, engineers and scientists. This role is perfect for someone who wants to go far beyond a traditional analytical approach. Someone who enjoys creating value by insights and who is always looking for new ways to bring the idea of a data-driven business to life.
At AutoScout24 we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. We know that mixed teams work more successfully. Our organisation is made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What you´ll do
- You will own our AS24 Frontend Tracking with Google Analytics 360 both for Web and App
- You will be the first contact person for our Tag Management Solutions (TMS) both in Web (GTM) and App (Tealium)
- You will establish a strong tracking governance to ensure reliable and consistent consumer data across the organization
- You will create tailored solutions for our user journeys and new product features in our Frontend Tracking – together with our product and developer teams
- You will implement Marketing tags in our tracking through GTM and Tealium
- You are responsible for monitoring, ensuring and improving the quality and accuracy of our frontend tracking data
What you should bring
- Background in an analytical fieldsuch as economics, informatics, statistics, etc.
- You have 4+ years experience in Web Tracking(Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
- You work independently, are meticulous, motivated and dependable and able to work under pressure
- You have very good communication skills as you interact as the interface between segments and the data department
- Fluency in English is required, German is a plus
Find everything about the company and our benefits .
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Location (City) *
Drop files here
Drop files here
LinkedIn Profile *
Work permit / visa required? *
Salary Expectations? *
Relocation needed? *
Datenschutzeinwilligung / Data Protection Consent *
Ich erteile meine Einwilligung in die Speicherung, Verarbeitung, und Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten gemäß der abrufbaren Datenschutzeinwilligung. Ich kann meine Einwilligung jederzeit mit Wirkung für die Zukunft widerrufen.
Location: München, Bayern
Job date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 04:11:58 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net