Job title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Job description: Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
About This Role:
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior DevOps Engineer with extensive knowledge in the AWS cloud, the capability of understanding the Software Development Lifecycle and has comprehensive knowledge of different automation tools to develop digital pipelines.
In this role, you will be working in a team of highly skilled Senior DevOps engineers in charge of migrating to the AWS cloud, also participating in projects and defining the specification and documentation of the new project features. In addition, you will be working closely with Software Engineers to help them deploy and operate different systems. Last but not least, help to automate and streamline company’s operations and processes.
What You’ll Do:
- Deploying, automating, managing, and maintaining our AWS cloud-based production system.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of our AWS production systems.
- Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Pre-production acceptance testing for quality assurance.
- Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Defining and deploying systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on our AWS platform.
- Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational processes.
What You’ll Need:
- Advanced knowledge of Linux operating systems, preferably Cenos and Red Hat. A RHCE certification would be a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of scripting languages, preferably Python and Bash
- Advanced networking skills (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WAN)
- Expert Cloud Technology knowledge (EC2, EMR, S3, ECS, EKS, RDS, IAM)
- Advanced expertise in Container Management (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Expert level in Monitoring Tools (Cloudwatch, Nagios, Splunk, DataDog)
- An existing expertise in Log Handling (Elasticsearch)
- Keep learning: The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in the digital space. Collaborate with talented people, get trained and challenge yourself every day. There’s an endless array of events, classes; and development opportunities to help all employees achieve goals.
- Be creative: You don’t have to follow the norm to be successful – we encourage you to think outside the box. Our culture is built on encouraging innovative ideas, communication and joint success.
- Informal Work Atmosphere: We believe in getting the job done in a comfortable, casual environment!
- The ability to become a truly global marketer, with exposure to markets across the world. With more than 30 offices around the world, many Comscore teams work together across locations.
- Possibility to attend conferences, seminars and other industry events
- Access to the latest tech gadgets and technologies as a part of your job
- Dutch collective Pension Plan, with a possibility to include your family
- Possibility to participate in collective health insurance plan, for you and your family
- Full compensation for your commute to work by public transportation
- Support in your relocation to the Netherlands. We’ll apply for a visa/work permit and accommodate you in a hotel during your first month of employment to ensure a good start.
- A flexible Company fitness plan with plenty of options to choose from
- We like to have fun! Join us for fun company events and get-togethers.
- 25 vacation days
- Competitive salary & benefits
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit comscore.com.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net