Job title: (Senior) Data Analyst (m/f/d) Amsterdam
Job description: Become part of our Data & Analytics team. This is a key role to make AutoScout24 a fully data-driven company. As a data analyst you will be deeply involved in the core of our business and integrated in our cross-functional teams. While having the full support of a highly dynamic and innovative data organization in the background. You will be involved in working with cutting-edge technologies together with a big group of analysts, engineers and scientists. This role is perfect for someone who wants to go far beyond a traditional analytical approach. Someone who enjoys creating value by insights and who is always looking for new ways to bring the idea of a data-driven business to life.
At AutoScout24 we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. We know that mixed teams work more successfully. Our organisation is made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What you´ll do
- Data-driven company: As an analytical sparring partner to our management and business, you create insights and ensure a fully data-driven decision making
- Customer focused: Deeply understanding our customers and markets based on our data and create business value out of it will be your north star
- Consultative analytics: You are deeply involved with the business to understand their questions and data needs.
- You proactively derive analytical task and hypothesis to test.
- You provide answers to questions and explain insights to your teams. You give recommendations based on your analysis
- Data enablement: You work side-on-side with the product teams to enhance their data skills, to support and empower them to access, analyze and understand the data
What you should bring
- You have a degree in the field of economics, computer science, mathematics/statistics or related field with a solid quantitative background
- You have relevant job experience in business analytics, customer insights, data science or/and data consulting.
- You have excellent knowledge in querying databases with SQL
- You are Familiar with a programming language (e.g. R, Python or Julia)
- You are familiar with digital analytics , i.e. Google Analytics, Google Tag Managerand A/B testing
- You have knowledge in BI tools like Micro Strategy, PowerBI or Tableau, i.e. modeling data and creation of reports
- You are really a data enthusiast, highly self-motivated and proactive
- You have very good communication skills as you are the go-to-person for our business teams
- Fluency in English is required, German is a plus
If this appeals to you but you are in doubt about how exactly your skills match our requirements – we value personality, ambition and an open mind. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and present your personal strengths to us.
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Location (City) *
Drop files here
Drop files here
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
LinkedIn Profile *
Work permit / visa required? *
Salary Expectations? *
Relocation needed? *
Datenschutzeinwilligung / Data Protection Consent *
Ich erteile meine Einwilligung in die Speicherung, Verarbeitung, und Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten gemäß der abrufbaren Datenschutzeinwilligung. Ich kann meine Einwilligung jederzeit mit Wirkung für die Zukunft widerrufen.
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 06:28:39 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net