Job title: Senior Customer Success Manager – CEMEA
Job description: Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is consistently recognized as the category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers, including American Express, Cisco and IBM rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time.
The Senior Customer Success Manager’s primary responsibility is to drive product adoption, highlight best practices and ensure client retention. You will serve as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts, establishing regular cadence, conducting business reviews and tracking success metrics. You will serve as the customer’s internal champion acting as the main point of contact for escalation of issues, product enhancement requests and driving attendance to Seismic’s webinars and client events. Successful candidates must be comfortable engaging and developing trusted advisor relationships with C-level executives and cross-organisational teams tied to the client’s Sales Enablement strategy. Candidates also must be excited to be part of the early team in Seismic Europe, helping to grow the company’s presence and further establish Seismic as the Global leader in Sales Enablement.
Who You Are:
- You love engaging and developing trusted advisor relationships with C-level executives and cross organizational teams tied to the clients Sales Enablement Strategy
- Fast paced environments and shifting priorities excite you
- Client satisfaction is of the utmost importance to you
What you will be doing:
- Building a Trusted Advisor relationship at all levels, from practitioner to C-level, in your accounts, helping to ensure renewals and uncover opportunities for cross-sell/upsell
- Consulting with client stakeholders to understand their business strategies and goals as well as their objectives for using Seismic, finding ways to align the two, and ensuring Seismic delivers value against agreed success criteria whilst communicating this value/ROI throughout the customer lifecycle
- Leading regular business reviews in which you make data-driven recommendations for how to increase value and platform adoption for your accounts
- Providing account transparency by tracking client data in Gainsight, our Customer Success application, and using this data to identify, forecast, and mitigate risks proactively
- Providing regular product roadmap updates, ad-hoc troubleshooting, ongoing training for existing customers and other services and support activities as required.
- Leading the contract renewal process and identifying and nurturing expansion opportunities in coordination with Sales
- Partnering with Sales and Marketing to grow Seismic’s presence and brand in the CEMEA region
What you bring to the team:
- BA/BSc or higher
- 4+ years of experience in a client/stakeholder management role, preferably in SaaS
- Fluency in English + German
- Commercial savvy and an understanding of the SaaS sales and renewal processes
- Experience working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customer accounts
- Executive presence and excellent communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations, design effective processes, and prioritise ruthlessly
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services), preferably in a remote environment
- While we have an office in Dusseldorf, this role has ability to sit remotely in Germany. Also, German speaking applicants in London will be considered.
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Drop files here
Drop files here
Do you require a Visa/Work Permit to work in the specified location? *
If so, please specify below *
What is your highest education level? *
Have you read Seismic’s privacy disclosure outlined below? *
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Seismic Software, Inc. (“Controller”), which is located at 12390 El Camino Real, San Diego, California 92130 USA and can be contacted by emailing . Controller’s employee responsible for data protection is Tim Dzierzek, who can be contacted at . Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at .
Your personal data will be retained by Controller for 180 days to allow Controller to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. Any requests can be sent to . You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
Please Acknowledge that you have read the privacy disclosure.
Seismic has my consent to collect, store, and process my data for the purpose of considering me for employment, and for up to 180 days thereafter. *
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 06:12:51 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net