Job title: (Senior) CRM Product Manager (m/f/x)
Company: Clark Germany GmbH
Job description: At CLARK we believe that people deserve peace of mind. With that vision in mind, we set out on our mission. CLARK makes it easy to get properly insured. We created an app that makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances – all in one central place where changes can be implemented with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 400,000 satisfied customers. Without our CLARKees, we could not have achieved our mission. We are extremely proud of our over 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Püttlingen and Vienna. Fresh off our successful €69m in Series C funding backed by Top-Tier investors (Tencent and White Star capital among others) we want you to join us to be part of our success journey.
As our CRM Product Manager you will be working on:
- Defining and delivering the product roadmap, measuring and optimising performance.
- R&D projects around user retention – monitoring interactions to understand and hypothesise around new ways of retaining customers.
- Drive a common understand of customer journey across the organisation
- Define retargeting and personalisation framework for the organisation
- Working with the Tech CRM Manager on:
- Storing user interactions from the site and building out functionality for marketing cloud to make use of these alongside our email marketing manager and other PM.
- Designing and building a fully automated and data driven email system that allows us to query our own data sets. From A/B testing triggers and signals to working with our growth and core product team.
Who you are:
- Growth minded and understand the speed of decision making required in a rapidly scaling business.
- Commercially and technically minded – able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers!
- You will need to understand modern marketing technology, think analytically about user behaviour.
- Able to balance complex projects and align multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent at communicating your vision
- Experience in marketing cloud
Do you want to lead a team that can deploy to production daily? You will make a difference to hundreds of thousands of customers. We have flat hierarchies and you will have the freedom to help shape your team and make a massive difference:
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Subsidized job ticket and a company pension.
- A lot of freedom: You want to pursue further education? An MBA was always a dream of yours? We offer you support for your education while working with us.
- Support for relocation – and we don’t mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech..
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net