Job title: Senior Consultant – Post-Implementation (Commercial Cloud)
Company: Veeva Systems
Job description: Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Our Commercial Post-Implementation practice is one of the fastest-growing teams in Veeva’s European business. We partner with our enterprise-level and SMB customers to maximize the value gained from our product suite and drive new innovations to help them achieve their ambitions in the Life Sciences industry.
As a Senior Consultant in Veeva’s Professional Services team, you will provide post-go-live application services as a subject matter expert of the Veeva Commercial Cloud product suite. You will work across all areas of our Commercial portfolio including Veeva CRM, PromoMats, MedComms, Nitro, Network, and OpenData. The role will have a key focus on long-term relationship management for some of our biggest customers in Europe.
Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary, working with our strategic key accounts across EMEA. There are options for working from home and from our Budapest office, with some on-site consulting activities expected (once travel restrictions are lifted).
All EU nationalities or EU work permit holders are welcome to join our multi-cultural team.
What You’ll Do
- Provide post-go-live application consulting services to Veeva’s key customers, including the following tasks:
- Proactively drive customers towards Veeva and Industry application management best practices
- Lead Veeva change request delivery team to meet release deadlines from requirements gathering through UAT and deployment of signed off change into the live environment
- Manage overall service delivery team capacity and utilization level
- Onboard new Veeva project teams into the customer environment
- Design and implement process for ongoing BAU releases based on Veeva best practices
- Trend analysis of change requests and recognize patterns
- Participate in service contracting process
- Implement and execute yearly Account Plan
- Interaction with various internal Veeva teams including Global Program Manager, Global Account Manager, Product Management, and Product Strategy to ensure customer needs are well understood and the client is satisfied with the product
- Minimum 5+ years experience implementing business software solutions in a Consulting role
- OR have worked client-side with multiple vendors/technology providers
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design / articulate potential solutions
- Strong desire to constantly learn and develop
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- At least BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Business Administration or equivalent
- You must be based in Europe and have the legal right to work in this region
Nice to Have
- Experience working with one of the following types of products:
- CRM, ideally Salesforce
- Content Management tools, e.g. SharePoint, PromoMats, Zinc MAPS, Documentum or other similar
- Master Data Management
- Experience working in the Life-Sciences industry
Perks & Benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Veeva charitable giving program
- Free lunch on Tuesdays
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.
Job date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 00:22:09 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net