Job title: Senior Business Analyst for ERP-Systems
Job description: Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: .
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else’s life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Responsible for Stemmann Group Abas ERP System and other business systems in close interaction with Schüttorf IT Team (Accountability covered by Schüttorf IT department) integrated in an international IT organization
- Driving dedicated ERP projects at German production site as well on the production site in Katy Wroclawskie
- Being the contact for ERP related incidents (ERP help desk)
- Acting as sparrings partner and substitute for the German IT Teamleader
- Interact with the German and Polish service provider for ERP
- Strong leadership and analytical skills in business and ERP
- At least 7-10 years professional experience
- Strong expertise on ERP systems and strong attitude to get familar with ABAS ERP system
- Acting proactively and self motivated with a hands on mentality
- Driving continuous process development
- Being a good teamplayer while acting in a cross border team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) both in English and German
- Knowledge of common
- languages like SQL, Java would be an advantage
Kindly ask you apply with CV in English language.
Successful candidates will be employed under local employment conditions and must already satisfy local employment/work permit and residency regulations.
*Please note that we do not accept agency candidate submissions without a formalized agreement with Wabtec Talent Acquisition. If you are an agency/third party Recruiter and have not been engaged by Wabtec for this search, we do not owe you a fee if you submit a candidate to the applicant tracking system that is ultimately hired.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: Kąty Wrocławskie, dolnośląskie
Job date: Tue, 18 May 2021 23:12:29 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net