Job title: Senior Brand Manager (m/f/d)
Company: Visual Meta
Job description: Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Senior Brand Manager (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
As a Senior Brand Manager (m/f/d) at Visual Meta, you are responsible for ensuring that our service resonates with current and potential future customers. To do so, you continuously monitor marketing and communication trends and keep a close eye on competitive services and products in the market.
Working closely with the Director Marketing (m/f/d), you are also a key driver of our corporate rebranding and subsequently regularly meet with senior management to ensure that their work always is on brand.
Your challenges and tasks
- You are significantly involved in the development of the brand strategy including brand positioning and brand identity
- You are responsible for managing its implementation with the help of external agencies/freelancers and coordinating internal stakeholders
- You ensure a consistent use of the brand throughout all external and internal communication channels
- You are developing communication concepts tailored to Visual Metas‘ target audience and touchpoints and drive their execution across all channels, aligning social media, performance marketing, and content marketing initiatives
- You own customer research and brand measurement and oversee the production of marketing and communication materials
- Studies in the field of media and/or communications
- Relevant professional experience in brand management on corporate or agency side with a focus on online marketing and/or ecommerce
- Strong project management skills
- Reliability in the independent management of larger projects with different stakeholders, both internal and external
- Strong communication skills and text confidence
- Excellent German and English skills
- High degree of creativity and analytical thinking
- Strong urge to try and test new things
What we offer
- We love diversity – Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority – Profit from a structured on boarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility – With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you – Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together – Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong also online
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Lascha Barbakadze is looking forward to your application!
We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 219 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your application / …
Please fill out the following …
Email * Something went wrong
Do you currently hold a working permission for Germany? (e.g. EU, Blue Card, Visa) *
If so, what kind? *
Language skills and level *
Available from *
Please upload your CV, cover letter and university certificates. Feel free to attach more information about you.
Job date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 02:49:01 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net