Job title: Senior AtR Accountant
Company: Atlas Copco
Job description: Innovative, Swedish, providing high quality industrial equipment. Every third car is assembled with our tools and our oil-free compressors help to process your favourite glass of beer or cup of coffee.
We take care of our customers, machines, environment, family culture and last but not least – of you.
3 reasons why
- Helpful colleagues and enough time to get oriented and to organize your personal life.
- Minimum of overtimes (fully compensated) and flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for personal growth – interesting tasks, ACCA certification, development programs, you can move to different positions e.g. Chief Accountant or Business Controller.
Do you have an experience with accounting and reporting processes and want to use English on daily basis? Fine.
You will be responsible for general ledger and you will prepare all IFRS based group reports and other finance documents for our Italian colleagues.
What exactly will be your responsibility?
- Providing professional services regarding accounting and reporting
- Internal controls: establish proper level of controls over accounting, taxation and reporting processes, actively participate in policies and procedures implementation
- Process and innovation: actively participate in process and systems improvements and development.
- Work with internal and external auditors.
- Assist local entities and holding in establishing local statutory reporting.
- Month-end closures.
- Reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Cooperation with team.
It will be easier for you to get up every morning:) Why?
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall. Check us out at Atmoskop.cz.
- The work in Atlas Copco is variable. We meet challenges almost every day.
- With flexi-time you can tune your life and enjoy it with a clear mind.
- And wide range of benefits: extra week off, Multisport card, language courses, training activities, fruit at the workplace, life insurance, home office and so on.
What knowledge and skills you should possess?
- Ideally, you should have min. 2 years in accounting and finance in international companies.
- Speak and write in English at such a level to be able to communicate with your colleagues from abroad.
- Experienced with a large amount of data in Excel and SAP (SAP BW is an advantage).
- Good leadership, communication and analytical skills.
- Conscientious and able to bring things to the end before the deadline.
- Work permit in Czech Republic/EU is must.
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 01:14:18 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net