Job title: Senior ANDROID Developer
Company: Montarelo Consulting
Job description: The company: Our customer is a Swiss/German multinational company that operates all over the world for more than 150 years and is one of the leading providers of innovative security and access control solutions for selected segments of the fast-growing security industry. More than 16,000 employees and around 2,000 M€ revenue. This company maintains its worldwide technology leadership by constantly investing in innovation and product development. They will hire the selected candidates as internal and permanent employees, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization.
Purpose of the function:
Part of a Research&Development team based in Madrid who will be responsible to develop new mobile apps for our solutions portfolio.
NOTE: Nowadays 100% work from home and about 50% when COVID is over.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- As a senior developer, you are expected to Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring
- Implements an efficient solution within a given architecture
- 5+ years of experience in developing and maintaining (native) mobile apps in Android.
- Knowledge of latest frameworks and technologies within mobile app development, like Java, Kotlin.
- You are very familiar with state-of-the art tools in mobile app development process like Android Studio, Android Jetpack, GIT/bitbucket, Sketch, JustInMind.
Additional experience non-mandatory, but valuable for the position:
- Analytics : Firebase , Flurry or Mixpanel
- Expertise designing workflows on mobile apps.
- Dependency injection: Dagger 2, Butterknife
- Design patterns, with emphasis on MVP pattern
- Experience with REST API, including the use of Retrofit
- Mandatory technical skills:
- SOLID Principles, OOP
- Android Studio IDE
- SOAP, REST, JSON
- Code management: Jira, Confluence, Git/Gitflow
- Build orchestrator: Jenkins
- Testing tools: JUnit, Mockito & Roboelectric, Espresso
- Additional skills non-mandatory, but valuable for the position:
- Kotlin Maven
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- You like to work in agile / SCRUM teams.
- You have a can-do way of working and like to share your knowledge with your team.
- Proactive and independent working.
Job location: Madrid, European nacionality otherwise EU/Spain work permit required as a prerrequisite.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Desirable to have any JAVA and AGILE certification.
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills).
- Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent.
Organizational position: Reporting to the R&D Manager (placed in Madrid)
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
If you are interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including in the subject: ‘Senior Android Developer (Madrid)’ along with your English CV.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net