Job title: Senior ANDROID Apps Developer in Madrid (Spain)
Job description: The company: Our customer is a Swiss/German multinational that operates all over the world for more than 150 years and is one of the leading providers of innovative security and access control solutions for selected segments of the fast-growing security industry. More than 16,000 employees and around 2,000 M€ revenue. This company maintains its worldwide technology leadership by constantly investing in innovation and product development. They will hire the selected candidates as internal and permanent employees, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization.
Purpose of the function:
Part of a Research&Development team based in Madrid who will be responsible to develop new mobile apps for our solutions portfolio.
Description of the position:
A passionate cutting-edge Mobile Apps Developer who thrives developing new products and well as evolving existing apps to become market leaders.
Our cross functional teams develop solutions along the whole value chain in access control, that integrate seamlessly providing a unique user experience.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- As a senior developer, you are expected to Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices and technologies
- Implements an efficient solution within a given architecture
- 5+ years of experience in developing and maintaining (native) mobile apps in Android.
- Knowledge of latest frameworks and technologies within mobile app development, like Java, Kotlin.
- You are very familiar with state-of-the art tools in mobile app development process like Android Studio, Android Jetpack, GIT/bitbucket, Sketch, JustInMind, to name just a few.
- You are experienced in development of responsive UIs showing excellent UX design.
- Experience in working as part of a virtual team.
- Experience with structured/nonstructured databases.
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile teams
Additional experience non-mandatory, but valuable for the position:
- Analytics : Firebase , Flurry or Mixpanel
- Experience in reporting in a matrix organization.
- Development experience with React Native or iOS
- Expertise designing workflows on mobile apps.
- Experience developing mobile apps for the Industrial/Medical or Banking/Insurance sectors
- Dependency injection: Dagger 2, Butterknife
- Design patterns, with emphasis on MVP pattern
- Experience with REST API, including the use of Retrofit
- Databases like CoachBase
- Experience with AWS
- Mandatory technical skills:
- SOLID Principles, OOP
- Android Studio IDE
- SOAP, REST, JSON
- Code management: Jira, Confluence, Git/Gitflow
- Build orchestrator: Jenkins
- Testing tools: JUnit, Mockito & Roboelectric, Espresso
- Additional skills non-mandatory, but valuable for the position:
- Kotlin Maven
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- You like to work in agile / SCRUM teams.
- You have a can-do way of working and like to share your knowledge with your team.
- You are a self-organized with agile mindset.
- You are a flexible team player.
- You are a quality-oriented person.
- Proactive and independent working.
Job location:Madrid, European nacionality otherwise EU/Spain work permit required as a prerrequisite.
Initial ramp-up phase will be mainly carried out in Zurich during the first 2-3 weeks.
Afterwards, an average of 10% per year, short trips on weekdays, mostly to Switzerland/Germany and other European countries.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Desirable to have any JAVA and AGILE certification.
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills).
- German: Desirable but not a must.
- Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent.
Organizational position: Reporting to the R&D Manager (placed in Madrid)
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
Salary: Depending on experience.
If you are interested, send an email to email@example.com including in the subject: ‚Senior Android Developer (Madrid)‘ along with your CV.
ofertas de empleo publicadas por headhunters en Experteer.
Las Estimaciones Salariales son un servicio proporcionado por Experteer para indicar el valor de la oferta en el mercado laboral. No se trata de información indicada por parte de los recruiters, pero sí de estimaciones realizadas por Experteer basándose en los datos del mercado.
Para calcular las referencias salariales se tienen en cuenta tanto datos internos como datos externos. No obstante, la Estimación Salarial puede llegar a variar hasta un 15% (e incluso más en algunos casos), en comparación con los salarios ofrecidos realmente por las empresas.
La referencia salarial de recruiter es una orientación. En este sentido, el salario final ofrecido por parte de la empresa depende de diferentes factores tales como la experiencia y las habilidades profesionales de los candidatos.
Job date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 23:01:34 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net