Job title: Senior Analyst – Structured Finance
Company: Scope Group
Job description: We are looking to expand our Structured Finance Team by adding a Structured Finance Analyst to cover the analysis of complex structured finance instrument and analyses simple/standard structured finance transactions. The successful candidates should be able to contribute immediately to expanding the team’s analytical capability and apply their core knowledge of the specific sector. This position offers long term career path opportunities for high performing analysts.
This is a critical senior role where you will deepen Scope Ratings‘ analytical footprint within the structured finance team.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Analyses and monitors, as a lead analyst, simple/standard / ”repeat” structured finance transactions to assign and maintain credit ratings on structured finance instruments
- Understands and contribute to the development of Scope’s analytical capabilities and methodologies
- Communicates and occasionally collaborates with various internal and external parties in the context of analysis and ratings
- Supports others in producing or occasionally produces high-quality, insightful, and forward-looking research and analytical comments on a timely basis.
- Supports the development of existing and new analytical tools, contributes to the validation or testing of methodologies
- Tests applications and reviews workflow tools
- Runs and evaluates model results
- Creates and monitors peer groups
- Provides guidance to other junior analysts and interns
Your professional and personal profile
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience in the structured finance sector or closely related sectors
- Good analytical skills either qualitative or quantitative or both, with a solid understanding of the financial market and credit
- Knowledge of one or more structured finance industry segments or geographical markets, including covered bonds as the case, may be: (ABS, MBS, CLO), with knowledge in either one or all of the following areas: asset, counterparty and structural analysis, as well as cash flow modelling and documentation review
- Ability to understand and identify key rating factors
- Sound understanding and proficiency in the use of quantitative tools specific to the analysis of structured finance transactions including Scope’s internally developed ones
- Ability to deliver on several projects at the same time by demonstrating multi-tasking abilities
- Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) computer skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in English is necessary. Any other European language would be a plus.
- Independent thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Multi-cultural, collaborative, self-starter, versatile, inquisitive, and detail-oriented personality
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Accountable and dynamic with the ability to work in full autonomy
We offer a challenging job with responsibilities and opportunities at one of our offices either in Frankfurt, Berlin, Paris or Milan.
We look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application. Please apply online using our application tool quoting the reference “20210173“. Please note: for non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this post.
What we want to see
- Signed current CV
- Criminal record certificate
- At least 3 letters of reference
- Copy of your university degrees and certificates
Scope Ratings GmbH, a part of the Scope Group, is the leading European credit rating agency, with headquarters in Berlin and offices in Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan, Oslo and Paris. The company specialises in the analysis and ratings of financial institutions, corporates, structured finance, project finance and public finance. Scope Ratings GmbH offers a credit risk analysis that is opinion-driven, forward-looking and non-mechanistic – an approach which adds to a greater diversity of opinions for institutional investors. Scope Ratings GmbH is a credit rating agency registered in accordance with the EU rating regulation and operating in the European Union with ECAI status.
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Job date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 03:53:02 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net