Job title: Senior Analog Mixed Signal Design Engineer (f/m/div)
Job description: Senior Analog Mixed Signal Design Engineer (f/m/div)*
At a glance
Do you want to work in an international team and extend your knowledge in the field of Mixed Signal Design? Have you ever wondered how it is to work in a company that shapes the future? Then we have a great opportunity for you to boost your career! Don’t miss this opportunity and apply now. Join our Design Enabling and Services team at Villach site!
Feb 01, 2022
In your new role you will:
- Develop and Integrate Mixed Signal Full Chip, IP & Sub-Systems
- Work in an international team for a variety of internal customers
- Do Analog Mixed Signal Design, Verification and Sign-Off in the field of Power and Driver
- Use a Requirement Driven Development Flow for highest quality
- Use your Digital Design Background to create complex Mixed Signal Systems
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in Electrical Engineering, Telematics, or comparable
- 5+ years of work experience in Analog Mixed Signal Design
- Experience in design tools like, Virtuoso, Hspice, Spectre, etc.
- Experience with behavioral Modeling dimensions
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent English skills (B2) with German as a plus
You demonstrate strong communication skills and know how to establish lasting relationships and networks. As a true team player you are aware of cultural differences, like to cooperate across boundaries and appreciate the contributions of other people. You pursue ambitious goals, live up to high quality standards and are prepared to manage risks actively.
We are filling this position through one of our leasing partners. A valid work permit for Austria or EU citizenship is a prerequisite for this position. This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The central R&D organization Design Enabling and Services“(DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineon’s advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Its unique landscape combines mountains and valleys, lakes and rivers, city and countryside. In addition to the favorable geographic location, living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a „small town,“ offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting. So it’s no surprise that the city on the Drau is considered the „home of work-life balance“.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
- The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net