Job title: Security Technical Writer
Job description: Company Description
Veeam – provides trusted backup solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards.
Currently, we are looking for a new team member who will join our Technical Writers Team.
What you will do:
- Write and edit technical documents, including policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Maintain compliance documentation for currently supported versions, updating documents based on feedback and compliance requirements.
- Assist in compliance audits working with qualified application security engineers, developers and system engineers.
You will need:
- Excellent written English
- Fluent Russian
- Experience as a technical writer in a software/technology company
- Experience with creating documentation related to information security, including access/control, authorization, identification and authentication, public key infrastructure, network, and cloud security architecture
- Ability to obtain information from various sources
- Excellent organizational skills, specifically ensuring consistency in documentation
You will shine if you have:
- Experience in planning, organizing and developing information technology policies, procedures and practices
- Knowledge of published security standards (NIST, TSA, CIS, COBIT, HIPAA, PCI, ISO, California Consumer Privacy Act)
- Experience in the virtualization and backup areas
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS/XML
- Power user experience in Linux and other non-Windows OSes
What we offer:
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 22:38:49 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net