Job title: Security Engineer – Preventative Security Team (Amstelveen)
Company: ABN AMRO
Job description: At a glance
Design the future, innovate the past!
Keeping the bank safe together, that is what matters to us. The need for information security is increasing rapidly. The financial sector is a permanent target for attackers. This is why we continue to search for better ways to make digital banking safer. A big responsibility, because a lot is at stake. Do you have the knowledge and skills needed to protect our data and a drive to improve security for our customers? Then we are looking for you!
As an engineer in the Agile (DevOps) team ‚Preventative Security‘ you work together with your team members to deliver security solutions that contribute to a safer IT infrastructure of the bank.
You have knowledge and experience in implementing and configuring endpoint protection in large organizations, preferably with Microsoft and Symantec products. such as Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, , Symantec EDR and Symantec Endpoint Protection (Mobile), Having knowledge and experience with for example SIEM systems (Sentinel), Security Use Cases and network security in an Azure environment is an advantage.
In your background, it is clear that you are comfortable in large and complex technical environments. You have your own specialism and you want to extend, utilize and share your knowledge in a no-nonsense environment.
Not a day goes by without hearing about a data breach or DDOS attack. These are just two examples of topics on which we focus our activities. Additionally, the social relevance of our work is very important to us. Our role as a driving force for information security for the bank and our customers directly impacts the security and stability of our society.
You will work for the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) department. The CISO department believes it is essential to connect the interests of our clients, society and the bank. CISO employs approximately 400+ colleagues who are responsible for the bank’s information security worldwide.
In short, you will be working in a dynamic and international environment that is constantly evolving and looking for innovative information security solutions for the bank, the customers and society.
There are approximately 150 colleagues working in the Operations & Intelligence (O&I) department within CISO. The O&I department is organised in 5 different sub departments which are split into agile teams of around 10 people each. You will work in the team that supports the CISO Information Security Services department (ISS) SOC. Our multidisciplinary way of working allow you to learn from everyone.
As a security engineer, you have extensive knowledge of security and infrastructure. You contribute to keeping our network and information safe by creating use cases for the SOC, advising on threat scenarios that affect our business and overall keeping our business safe.
An EU working permit is required for this position.
Do you think you’ll fit in with us? Check your profile:
- At least 5 years of work experience in the full breadth of information technology;
- Knowledge and experience with the design and/or implementation of security products such as Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, EDR, including platform architecture (HW, Virtual Machines, Windows Server and Windows 10, Linux, MacOS, Azure, etc.) for Enterprise graded implementations (>5000 employees);
- Able to cope with scalability, interoperability and performance questions and to provide solutions;
- Knowledge of malware analysis (reverse engineering) and how to setup needed environments;
- Affinity, knowledge and/or experience in setting up CI/CD tooling
- Affinity, knowledge and/or experience with protecting mobile devices and applications
- Good communications skills (English), ability to reach an agreement on requirements and solutions in communications with stakeholders at different levels of the organization;
- Relevant security certifications, or proof of having the competences;
- Experience in working in a security environment, preferably in the financial sector;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Actively share knowledge with other team members;
- Follow trends and developments inside and outside the bank and integrate them with company-wide solutions.
- Team player
- Experience with Scrum/Agile
We are offering
What we offer
…the chance to become even better at your job within this large organization. Does the combination of security and infrastructure make your heart beat faster and do you want to help optimise the operations & intelligence of information security? Then CISO is the place where you will never be out of practice. Mistakes happen, and we learn from them!
Our office in Amstelveen is your home office. Of course we are also open to the New Way of Working. This allows you to choose the locations or moments you want to work, in consultation with your manager. ABN AMRO knows that your personal development is important, which is why we offer plenty of opportunities for training and career development. In addition, you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive employee benefits package. The employee benefits package even allows you to set your own terms and conditions regarding certain benefit options.
- The freedom to optimize your performance in a flexible working environment
- Tools to stay fit and update your knowledge, with space provided for you to practice and grow your skills.
- An additional benefit budget of 11%, with which you can buy flexible terms of employment.
- A personal development budget of € 1.000 per year.
- A public transportation subscription or personal transportation budget, depending on the position.
- A good pension scheme.
Interested in this position? Please respond to this vacancy online.
For more information you can contact Yasmine de Jeu, the Scrum Master of the team and responsible for recruitment within CISO Operations & Intelligence at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We do not respond to acquisition enquiries from agencies.
Location: Amstelveen, Noord-Holland
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 06:09:11 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net