Job title: Security Engineer (m/f/x)
Job description: At CLARK we believe that people deserve peace of mind. With that vision in mind, we set out on our mission. CLARK makes it easy to get properly insured. We created an app that makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances – all in one central place where changes can be implemented with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 400,000 satisfied customers. Without our CLARKees, we could not have achieved our mission. We are extremely proud of our over 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Püttlingen and Vienna. Fresh off our successful €69m in Series C funding backed by Top-Tierinvestors (Tencent and White Star capital among others) we want you to join us to be part of our success journey.
As our Security Engineer:
- Use stakeholders‘ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Define, improve and document security controls and processes
- Engineer, implement or select, and monitor security systems
- Develop technical solutions and select or build new security tools to mitigate vulnerabilities
- Analyze discovered vulnerabilities and orchestrate their remediation
- Develops automation and orchestration between security tools
- Communicate security incidents to the rest of the organization
- Report on assessments, outcomes, and improvement recommendations
- Help structure and develop a Security Team at Clark
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields OR equivalent experience in the industry
- You have a good understanding of Risk and how to assess them
- You are familiar with common security process such as Incident or Vulnerability Management
- You have previous experiences as a Security Engineer, Security Analyst or similar positions
- You are familiar with Cloud Applications, and ideally with AWS
Do you want to lead a team that can deploy to production daily? You will make a difference to hundreds of thousands of customers. We have flat hierarchies and you will have the freedom to help shape your team and make a massive difference:
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Subsidized job ticket and a company pension.
- A lot of freedom: You want to pursue further education? An MBA was always a dream of yours? We offer you support for your education while working with us.
- Support for relocation – and we don’t mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech..
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to have your application!
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Job date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 08:28:30 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net