Job title: Security Architect (team CS)
Company: WORK LIFE GROUP
Job description: Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. Our client invests in the people, so they are looking for someone who is focused on long-term cooperation.
You will be part of team CS and you will be acting as a link between the system architects and the team. Join our client’s team and play a key part in the development of the new authentication and Identity solution, break down high demands and strategy to a tactical and operation solution together with the team. Migration to PaaS and CI/CD set up in coop with other teams is part of the challenge.
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Knowledge of AD, Azure AD, Cloud security, Java Security aka OAuth, MF Security aka RACF, OICD, Ping Identity product stack, SAML
- LDAP, Active Directory, other user authentication solutions
- Interest in new security solutions e.g. MitID, authentications method
- Experience and comprehension for development in particular Java and MF solutions.
- Thoroughly understanding and work experience with login and access management in Enterprise solutions with complex system setup
- Excellent knowledge of security in designing solutions
- Good Knowledge of designing High availability solutions.
- Experience in ensuring a safe and secure infrastructure
- Experience in creating and maintaining system documentation
- Excellent knowledge on how to communicate models and solutions
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Competitive package in line with the best market standards
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net